Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

M/C Spring Quest   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Apr-4 by JD (badge510); 688 views.
JD (badge510)

Apr-4

I have the Spring Quest operating on my comp. The birds,houses,mice, etc float across my screen, however, I can't find where they are to see which ones I need. Am I losing it???????

attie1234

Apr-4

Hi JD. Nope, not losing it.kissing_heart The crate of eggs is in the right hand pull out.....Up in the corner.  That will show you what all you have and still need. Have Fun Playing! dancer

• Edited April 4, 2020 10:54 am  by  attie1234
JD (badge510)

Apr-4

I do not understand a right hand pull out and I cannot find a crate of eggs. I looked all over.

attie1234

Apr-4

Sorry JD. I didn’t do very good on my explaining. It is where you find your friends to gift.....at the top of that pull out on the right hand side is the crate of eggs. 

• Edited April 4, 2020 11:20 am  by  attie1234
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-4

Your "album" with eggs on it is on the tab where you access your puzzles, friends, private rooms and the Castle challenge.

You can also check the one displayed in your private rooms if you have chosen it for 1 shard, but this one attie refers to is always there and free.

JD (badge510)

Apr-4

I went to where my puzzles, etc are. I still am having a time trying to get to exactly where I need to be to see what I need I tried what you and atti wrote and am lost

attie1234

Apr-4

Ok. When you pull out the tab. Should look like this. It is the crate of eggs symbol. 

I am here until you find it. Good Luck!

JD (badge510)

Apr-4

I tried to find what you told me but I cannot find a crate of eggs or a place that will allow me to pull out something. I don't remember having such a hard time on the last Spring Quest :-(

attie1234

Apr-4

I am so sorry, I keep saying a “pull out” when it really isn’t that but just a tab like Cookie said (thank you Cookie). The “crate of eggs” is right there in the corner. blush

JD (badge510)

Apr-4

I can find the crate of eggs ok. When I open it, it shows a list of things It does not show what I have to click on when they float across the screen. Does that make any sense?? :-(