Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Friend Code, same person- need friends!   Friends

Started Apr-4 by LynetteStarr; 2465 views.
Billye (BillyeLH)

Jul-18

I need friends that will gift.  My code is 554951.

I will send you an invite, Lynette!

Thank you.

Billye

Marcia68

Jul-19

Hi LynetteStarr, I was just going threw Delphi forum and just happen to run across your topic {New Friend Code, same person_need friends!} I wonder if you could be so kind as to inbox me . Im going threw the same problem you had. My old computer crashed too! Had to get a new computer. Big Fish did send me some downloads to get my old game back. But i don't seem to know how to access them. BG tells me to go threw options downloads and start. When i do this it takes me to a folder but when i do nothing . can you possibly tell me what i'm doing wrong?  I'm on a pc. BF told me they were able to get my game back all but my friends. I'm not concerned about the friends right now. Its getting the game back. BF told me when i  download the files it would connect to my new game. Just doesn't want to work for me. Please any advice. I'm Marcia68 in the Dellphi Forum Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.

Hi:  I could use a new friend and I gift daily.  Will invite you.

Pat

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi LynetteStarr, I just sent you an invite relaxed I play as Breezy

Marcia68

Jul-26

Hi miniboo, I go by the name of Marcia68 on the Delphi forum. I was just going threw someissues on the forum for technical issues. I see that Big Fish helped you restore your computer.Could you possibly tell the steps they took to restore your pc?My computer crashed too. So i had to buy a new pc. So when i got it set up i contacted Big Fish support but i'm having the hardest time getting my old game back. I gave them my ole friends code.and that does not seem to be working for me. i think the problem i'm having is because i  couldn't remember my sign in name and password. Would there be a way around that for them just by them having my friends code? Could you please kinda of tell me the steps they took to get your games back.  Right now i've started up a new Castle and thats what i'm playing . I really don't want to start over, I was on level 87 too. when my pc crashed.Any kind of info you can give me I thank you . 

miniboo

Jul-27

Hi Marcia, I wrote to them before my new computer arrived and gave them my old ID number.  They told me to set up a game on my new computer and let them have the ID number for that one.  Then they transferred my data to the new game, so the only thing I lost was my friends.  It took a few days, but was quite an easy process.  I had 3 games on the old computer and they were able to transfer all of them.

So maybe you should write back giving them your old ID number and ask for the data to be transferred to your new number.

Marcia68

Jul-27

Thank you miniboo ! Yes because i've been going around this problem over and over again getting nowhere. I will contact them again . Thank you so much!!

miniboo

Jul-27

I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.  I also found the info on here of how to transfer MC without losing friends (I see you've posted in that thread).  It's too late for you now, just as it was for me when my PC died - but I made a copy of those instructions and I now do regular backups to a flash drive, so I'll never lose all my friends again if disaster strikes. 

Marcia68

Jul-27

sorry to bother you again but when you say id number are you saying your friend code number? example friends code usually a 6 digit number example:  444333 ?