Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Examine Spring Terrace hidden objects 10 tumes   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-5 by Katijay (Katijay46); 634 views.

This would be the day to open your Spring Room 1 day this is the one that looks like a back yard...maybe consider from GMT until the next GMT, because we are all over the world... 

If some need more time please post here...

Honeyphan

Apr-5

Thanks, Katijay! :)

I have decided for this CC that I will keep my 3 HOS open from now (late Sat. night) until rollover of new game day tomorrow - (rather than switching to the spring terrace after noon) - and then at rollover I will open spring terrace and keep it open until the next day's rollover, after that, going back to the regular schedule (opening terrace every day after noon and keeping it open until next rollover, when Japan will go up.)

I hope this works for my friends... (???)

MoTom61

Apr-5

I have been changing from Room 2 to Room 4 on a daily basis.  But I would assume that Spring Terrace would refer to any Spring Room.  I'll know the answer to that at 5 pm PST.  If it does mean the first Spring Room called Spring Terrace, I have opened it to accommodate everyone.  I never play my "baby" games because they tend to upset and cause glitches, but I will keep the rooms open at least for the benefit of those who hang on to non-playing friends.  I keep non-playing friends as long as they have one room open with and HOS, whether Christmas, Halloween or Spring. 

I don't know if I can publicly post my ID numbers here, but I'll try.  As I've said, all games have the Spring Terrace Room (First Room) opened, just in case .  For the benefit of my friends who read this, I will change from room 2 in the evening at 5 pm PTS to room 4 in the morning on the main game (MoTom70 - ID# 760736).  This is so everyone will be able to get their new Spring pets quicker, since Room 2 has three HOS's and Room 4 only has one.  I did the same for the Halloween event and I saw that a few others did it as well.  Those that did, thank you.  I'm not saying everyone has to do it.  I appreciate everyone for all that they do.  For the baby games, Room 2 will remain open on MoTom II - ID# 771118 and Room 4 will remain open on Tam Lin - ID# 844198.  I will go back and forth each day to accept invites, but I don't play the baby games as explained above.  I only leave the rooms open for those who have retained them.  On the main game (MoTom70), I will accept all invites (I need them!!)  I gift on rotation, interrupted by gifts received which I return as soon as possible, often the same day or the next.  In any seasonal event I never gift those event items until the season has ended because I like to accumulate them to gift them in off-season.  As a result, I gave away a ton of carrots in the past 6 months and still have enough for Spring Quests! 

That's too much for now, so everyone please!  Stay safe and well.  Hopefully, we can get our world back to work and recover lost ground quickly!  Love to all.  Peace!  MoTom70      

Robert (amf368)

Apr-5

You can always post you own game Id's. It is other people's that you are not supposed to post. The -Spring Terrance- is spring room one, unless the dev's have changed it to include all spring HOS rooms. If you need more rooms to play send me invite. My game Id's are Robert-689618 and Robert2-689507. 

KatieAn56

Apr-5

Hi MoTom61....do you also have a game on IPAD MT75?  If so, you have the Christmas room opened on that one.  :) Thanks....have fun stormin' the castle!!

Kate (my player name)

Honeyphan

Apr-5

Hi MoTom70! :) I sent invites to your main game and the Tam Lin one, but when I tried to send to MoTom II, at that number - 771118, I get back "Player" (no avatar) at level 21. (It doesn't show the name MomTom II). Is that you??

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-5

Honey

Sent you a PM.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-5

Hi MoTom 70,  stars

The number you have given for MoTom 11 is not the same number as I have on my games.  Can you check it please? 

Also I will send you some invites to my Kelli Jo game.  Many of my friends have not returned so I, too, need friends on that game.  Letting you know in advance so you know the invite comes from me.

All the best & keep safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 8

That was brutal, but managed to get through it with both of my games..."please wait" is really killing this game...