Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unknown friend requests?   Friends

Started Apr-5 by TJ (StarBlazes); 899 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-5

I currently have 2 new friends requests I’m not sure who they are or who referred them my # please if anyone has any info about these let me know? Thank you 

*JOHNSMAIN lvl 62 ending #9156

SAM SAM lvl 97 ending #0362

attie1234

Apr-5

Hi TJ!  I am sorry but I do not have either of them. bird Attie

KatieAn56

Apr-5

Hi TJ,

I have Sam Sam as a friend....I have for quite sometime and then I notice the name changed to hiatus id ending 1492 after the WE and had turned red.  I looked up the 1492 (I keep pictures of all friends, some lose their game, some change their name) and indeed it is the old number for Sam Sam.  So I would presume he/she lost his/her game.  Hope this helps! Enjoy the SE and stormin' the castle!

Kate

Johnsmain, I do not have nor have received invite from.

• Edited April 5, 2020 11:56 am  by  KatieAn56
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-5

Thank you that helps a lot as I do have a Hiatus as a friend, so makes sense. I’m glad I know how they had my # to requests friends & that it is safe to accept  blush

KatieAn56

Apr-5

You are very welcome.  Can never be too safe when it comes to computers.  :) Enjoy the SE!!

Hi TJ. 
I received a friend request from *JOHNSMAIN lvl 62 ending #9156 a couple of weeks ago (it was at level 61 at that time). Not sure who it was and a previous post from someone else did not get anything confirmed as to if good account or not. Therefore I deleted this particular friend request.

Regarding SAM SAM lvl 97 ending #0362: I also received request from this account today. Thanks to the other responses to your post, I am glad to know this is the new account for the previous 1492 account in my list that is named “hiatus” and is red. So I accepted the new SAM SAM request and deleted the old one.

regards,

sinbad

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-5

I've gotten a request on both my ios games from *JOHNSMAIN.

I've asked about it, too. No one seems to know who it is.

If this person or someone who knows who it is would come forward and confirm.. I would accept. But until then, I have no idea where it came from.

snowmany

Apr-5

Help!  You got me started on getting "friends" on my PC game, for which I still thank you daily inside my brain where this game has taken up permanent residence..  I still have you up and running, and you are sending me things, but your tag is stuck on my game.  It's like it is stuck on level 2 (after I send something) and won't switch back to side 1. I'm not sure I'm making sense--this housebound thing is driving us all a little batty, I think, but if you can figure it out or give me a suggestion I would thank you very kindly, cuz I'd like to send stuff to you again too.  Also, another friend's little mark on the top has turned from green to red. Since I am still SO new at the little stuff, what does that mean?  Has he/she stopped playing, should I delete? Thanks.  Fiona.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-5

Oh dear, Fiona.. My NVRSDIWSGD game is on break right now for receiving gifts. I am catching up on sending.

That is why you can't flip the card to send me anything.. I don't have anything on my wish list.

The red/green mark has been a problem for awhile.. I'd give that person a little time to see if they are still playing.

That particular thing has not been very reliable for a very long time. Sometimes if someone doesn't play for a few days it will turn red, others have been green for an inactive game. So.. not reliable.

Glad you are enjoying the game!

snowmany

Apr-6

OK.  Thanks for the notification. I thought I'd done something to screw things up.  This friends thing is nice, but I feel like I'm back in kindergarten.  Question #2 and then I'll stop for awhile.  How do you invite friends?  Can you do from the main list, or just go in and talk to someone (like we did when I started).  Glad you're still gaming. Fiona