Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring terrace hos   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-5 by Linlou; 688 views.
Linlou

Apr-5

Could someone please tell me where the spring terrace hos is located? I thank you for the help.

In reply toRe: msg 1
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-5

It’s the hos in the Spring Room 1 the room that looks like the back of a cabin beside a peaceful pond. The hos will be sparkling on the back deck it has adorable bunnies as it’s theme. A lot of people are displaying it so hopefully you have at least 10 doing so blush

J017

Apr-5

Thanks for the info.

J017

In reply toRe: msg 3
Susanna502MC

Apr-5

I only have 33 friends on my Susanna game and I was able to do the Terrace on 8 of them plus on my own. I assume more will switch to Room 1 later, but if not, I can finish tomorrow.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-5

Susanna, I haven't been into my android games yet but I will be soon.  If Spring Room 1 isn't open, I will open it then.  I was kinda tired last night so may have missed doing that. 

Like you, if I don't complete this task (on my android games) today, I will finish it tomorrow.  No stressing!

All the best,  Dot.  sunglasses  earth_asia

Aleutcia

Apr-5

I have a question about the latest quest involving the spring room. I have it and several of my friends do too, so I have already finished the quest, but what about other players who weren't playing 4 years ago and don't have that spring room.

I ask because I missed the 3rd spring event (don't know what I was thinking), and even though the room comes up when I scroll through my available rooms, I am unable to play the HO room.  I don't even see it available.  If that is the case with a player who missed the first event, how would they be able to complete the quest?

Every room is available for all players to play if they open it with a golden key.

The Spring Rm 3 doesn't have an HOS in it to play.  

Aleutcia

Apr-6

Ok, that makes sense. I never saw a hos, so I figured that I wasn't allowed to play it because I missed the event. 

Thanks for clearing it up.