Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Inactive Friends   Friends

Started Apr-7 by Bingo (manybears); 452 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Apr-7

Dear Friends,

O.K here I go with my list of friends that have been inactive and/or in wrong rooms.  I can't put very much out on the message avatar so I'm going to try an sort this situation out with any and all who follow this forum or have mutual friends in the game.  There are presently 9 players who are drifting around on my game and have been for some time.  Some have green hearts, so I assume they are currently playing, but are in the wrong season rooms.  These are Catrin M, Atty2D and Nona (because there may be more than one player with the name) level 86.  The rest of this list are all displaying red hearts, so I'm assuming with these that they are no longer in the game.  These players are Kalista's Magic, Lorna, Mystery Gal, Alice 10, MuMu and Savena.  If you are on this list or know these players can you pass along the message or let me know what their game play status is?  Then, I will sort out who I should keep and who I should delete.  I have already deleted 5 players who I feel will not be returning and I would like to clean up the rest.  I know this is kind of a long winded request, but, I appreciate the friends I have and would not be doing this unless it was a last resort.  I recently have been informed that there are gliches in the game and they can sometimes be corrected by adding items to new rooms, but how do you inform other players that this might be the problem with their rooms not showing up on other's games?  Sorry to be a pest, but I really am trying to help all the friends who maybe are not aware of the problem.  

Bingo

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-8

Hi Bingo. 

Sent you a PM. 

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Remember, if those players that you are asking about still have a room showing that have HOS to play (for their specific event) then you can still play them even if they are no longer playing. Something to think about.

I can help you with 3 of these players. 

Alice 10 was a second game started by a player while she waited for her original game to be restored.  I'm assuming that she is no longer playing that game.  

Savena is one of my game friends, she may be on a break and not know that the event has started.

For Nona, go here...…..http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1944/1

dollymix16

Apr-8

Hi,

I have a problem with friends sending gifts but not showing Spring rooms or showing a wish list. Some are at a high level so perhaps they do not know.

Dollymix

Bingo (manybears)

Apr-8

I only put out a request for gifts, if it's something I know I don't have a hope of collecting, before the event is over, so I hope friends don't think I'm not around, just because I don't have a gift list.  I do, however, give to whomever I have stuff for.  I always feel bad when I see requests and I know I don't have the item they are looking for.  I keep track of the events and  try to open active rooms as soon as I can and will probably be one of those who will hang on 'til the end.  We can only hope these friends will show up at some time.  

Cheers,

Bingo

Bingo (manybears)

Apr-8

None of the players I mentioned have active rooms at this time.  Thank you for the update on the 3 players.  I did know about Nona, but I had 2 people with that name and I knew they were not the same person.  I should just delete the names and let it go at that.  Time for all to move on.  I'll hang tough until I'm sure these other 2 are not coming back.

Thank you for the post, it helps sort out the list that is getting shorter.

Bingo

Bingo (manybears) said:

None of the players I mentioned have active rooms at this time.

Do you mean they're not showing the Spring Rooms, because even if they are showing another event room you'll be able to play it when that event comes around.  But if they're showing none HOS rooms or the Castle Room then yes I would delete them.  Happy to help.

Bingo (manybears)

Apr-8

I keep a date list of players who have not been active during events.( working in records keeping for so many years. Hard to let go)  I'm not sure which rooms they were displaying, but I would think they have been in the 3rd Spring Room since last spring.  Most of these have been inactive for some time and it would appear that they are no longer in the game.  Others, those in Christmas, I'm just waiting to see if they stay inactive or not.  Probably, at the end of this event, if they are not moving on, I will take them off my list.  Thanks for the help.