Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends needed for playing on PC   Friends

Started Apr-7 by nkwgreeneyes; 495 views.
nkwgreeneyes

Apr-7

Hello all,

I'm in dire need of friends.  Most of the ones I have are no longer playing.  My player ID is 556112  and I'm not sure what my player name is (I can barely remember my real name).  My player name could be NatKat or Katiegirl or even my own name.  (Bear with me all as I have CRS aka can't remember stuff).  Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope ya'll are enjoying the SE.  

Natalie

Marlo55

Apr-7

Hi Natalie, I've sent you a request, I play as Marlo blush

TUGUM

Apr-8

Hi Natalie, Will send a request from TUGUM & Player TGM

Stay Safe

Robert (amf368)

Apr-8

will send invite when I get into games. Having weather here. Game names Robert and Robert2

oiuoiu321

Apr-8

Natalie, I invited you to my game.

Your "game name" is currently "Hope everyo…", so I think you're using your game name space to send messages.  This might make it hard for friends to keep track of you.  It would help if you had something at the beginning of your name that didn't change.  I, for instance, always leave oiu, and then put a hyphen and any message.

See you in the castle!

nkwgreeneyes

Apr-8

Thank you so much.  I will go and change that now.  I thought it was for messages...lol.

In reply toRe: msg 1
nkwgreeneyes

Apr-8

Thanks to oiuoiu 321 I found my game name (I was using as messages).  I've changed it to player name NatKat.  

Happy gaming and thank you

oiuoiu321

Apr-8

Well, it can be!  Lots of people leave short messages there too.  Thanks for changing it, though. Lots of people keep track of who they gifted when, and it helps to always find people in the same place in the alphabetical list.

Honeyphan

Apr-8

Hi Natalie! :) Just sent you an invite (I go as Honey there)

Happy hunting!

Bingo (manybears)

Apr-8

We can always use more friends.  I'll send you and invite.

Bingo