Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hard to find toilet paper here for the duration   Howling with the Hostess

Started Apr-8 by mdpetdoc; 745 views.
mdpetdoc

Apr-8

https://marker.medium.com/what-everyones-getting-wrong-about-the-toilet-paper-shortage-c812e1358fe0

Looks like some of our butts may not be too happy if we need to buy commercial TP for our homes. 

Fallonit

Apr-9

Thanks. That was an interesting article. 

mmpendo

Apr-10

That was a very informative article. There are only temporary shortages here in Quebec stores. I personally don't have a problem with commercial TP, not lux but still works. Better than nothing I say.

I've encountered a new shortage demand in Fleishmans baking yeast for bread, cinnamon buns etc. Good sign we are returning to the basic needs.

Who knows what else will be in short supply in the coming weeks?

Here's to all my fellow forum friends who have suffered big or small during these difficult, exceptional times.

XXXX's to all. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
lilredhood51

Apr-10

there is no reason that people need to be over buying toilet paper. I guess that is a comfort thing. we do have a good supply now. we got some from a restaurant that closed down. I found some at dollar tree and we finally got some at Walmart on senior day when we one of the first ones in the store. 

the only other thing that I would like to stock up on is bread. that seams to be one of the things that is in short supply. I did get a bunch of that when we were at the store. have lots of that now.

wish that I could get cinnamon vanilla coffee cream instead of French vanilla.

Robert (amf368)

Apr-10

just buy vanilla creamer and some ground cinnamon, and mix them to taste.

Myelle01

Apr-19

Try Quill.com or one of the other office supply stores. The creamer you want comes in boxes of the little plastic individual containers.

To everyone, I finally found toilet paper and napkins here at our 98 cent store. It isn’t my preferred brand but at this point in time, I will take what I can get. Kleenex or facial tissue can now be found everywhere along with paper towels.

• Edited April 19, 2020 2:32 pm  by  Myelle01