Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bee man avatar   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-8 by Tennco (carlyMC); 413 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Apr-8

Ok has anyone else gone to get the terro ant killer cause you thought you had ants?  I saw that little thing crawling around and just got rid of ants in my bathroom.  Though they had moved to a new room until i figured out it was in the game..  lol

Myelle01

Apr-9

LOL! That got me as well!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-9

Now I don't feel so bad...

Moonki

Apr-9

I was blaming my computer screen till I saw it was just the bee avatar. Misery loves company - I’m glad I’m not alone. I plat on my iPad.    Moonki 

In reply toRe: msg 4
KatieAn56

Apr-9

LOL! I play on IPad, too.  I had the same reaction.  I thought why is there a bug on my screen.  Finally realized it was part of  his costume.  Glad to know I am not the only one who had this reaction!

Kate

• Edited April 9, 2020 11:10 am  by  KatieAn56

LOL, it constantly unnerves me.  I hate creepy-crawlies.

Playbelle

Apr-10

Ha!  Me too.  I'd put out the ant bait traps just a couple weeks ago to clear out the yearly indoor ant parade.  Thought I had them all under control for the year and then I was gifting my friends and suddenly saw an "ant" crawling on my screen.  

I was reaching to flick it off my screen when I figured out it was the animated bees.  Maybe the game designers thought that avatar would be a fun April Fools prank.  wink

Have to say it's not one of my favorite though.  Still gives me the shudders even though I know there are no real bugs on my screen.