Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

friends rooms   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Apr-9 by Judicuti; 749 views.
Judicuti

Apr-9

can you change a friends private room from one to another?

No, your friends have to change their own rooms.  Wouldn't it be nice though...………….

mdpetdoc

Apr-9

If you need a particular room to craft a pet, most people will help you out by changing their room for a day or two. Put on your avatar need rm x to get y. For example Rm1 4 Baby Girl. 

If you want more coins, you're less likely to get many changing their room. 

Eaglebeak904

Apr-10

What is all the hoopla about staying on certain rooms to get pets?  What is that all about? Cause personally I don’t know why everyone isn’t on room 2 so they can get 3 times the amount of $$.  Yes the clock area does suck but oh well.

Can someone explain this about the pets thing.  I didn’t know there are new pets?  Do you still need eggs to make them?  If so where do you get the eggs? 
Thanks,

pammy

Hi:

The new spring pet items are available in the newest Spring room, Japanese garden. birddog

mdpetdoc

Apr-10

The spring seasonal pets require access to the room introduced the year the pets were introduced. Some of the best pets come from the Spring Terrace but very few people open that room because it isn't the current year room and it doesn't pay as many coins (although items do shard for more than this year's room). 

New players often want to get those pets and I would like to help them the way others helped me when I first started this game. 

Frankly, I can't see all the hoopla about coins. Based on AEG's guide, I have enough coins to play the entire game from start to finish 4 times. 

Each of us has our needs or desires but we should be considerate of others as well.

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-11

Eagle, the 2 new pets are the peacock chick  & the Pekingese puppy. The 2 new pet parts required to craft them are found only in the new Spring  room 4 Painted egg & flower basket those are the parts people want I’m sure after a few weeks when most will have collected  Enough + extra for the Consortium quite a few will switch to room 2 for others who need coins this is a 46 day event you should have no problem getting plenty of coins. Hopefully this helps explain. 

Eaglebeak904

Apr-11

Thanks a lot for taking the time out to explain it to me.  About a dozen or more of my friends are in room 1, have any ideas about that?

thanks again and HFStC.

pammy

Eaglebeak904

Apr-11

Thanks mdpetdoc for the help.  Just a few questions if u have the the time.

i guess that means unless I acquire the new pets introduced the year a new room first opens I will have lost the opportunity to get that pet at all?  That is kinda a drag but it sure gives you the desire to get the little buggers doesn’t it?  And the developers have to keep all this in mind when they are making up new areas for us hungry campers who are chomping at the bit when we are stuck on the highest level waiting for a new update to become available opening up new areas.  I used to be one of those players.  I think I may have even been one of the first year players cause I have been playing MC for about 5 or maybe even 6 years now.  I was playing when about 2 or 3 years ago we were stuck for new areas for months and months and months, I ended up stopping playing.  Just for the heck of it I checked back about a year later and finally there was new areas.  I get frustrated.

The game I was at the top level at froze up when I tried to buy coins for $29, it was one of their specials.  A lot of players got frozen because of that special. I wrote back and forth to Midnight castle devs and to Big Fish but they couldn’t help.  They were very kind and tried to help but couldn’t.  I also got a response from MC within a few hours after I contacted them every time.  And I did contact them a lot.  My game finally came back about a month ago and just like that. But now I am invested in this one.

What is AEG’s guide?

You,really have enough coins to play 4 times or so?  You must be on the top level available then huh?  Cause just last week I had 4 or 5 rooms I needed $15,000 PER ROOM to open.  That wipes out all the money I get from my friends.

Yes I totally agree with you, we should be considerate of others and now I understand WHY a lot of friends are staying on room 4 right now.

Thanks again and HFStC,

pammy

mdpetdoc

Apr-11

AEGram's (AEG) guide is here http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1864/1

I am on level 28 but leveling up slowly. With about 135 active friends (during events), there are a lot of seasonal rooms available and therefore lots of coins.

You can get the older pets because people open the older rooms just for that reason and the consortium collects items from many players to gift to newcomers.

If you are on PC, I'll be happy to add you and you'll get up to 2 rooms per day depending on how you play. I may drop room 4 after a couple of weeks if a lot of people still have it open.