Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of tess ***015 (pc)   Friends

Started Apr-9 by tesskw (teresakw); 406 views.
tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-9

Was at Target today with a friend, some AHOLE was throwing a fit,  no tp and coughed and spit at some people which included me and my friend.  So I won't be home to play the game.  I will be isolating with her for a couple of weeks since she lives alone.  Not sure if anyone will decipher my in game msg!

tess

As a member of the castle family I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you and your friend.  I can't believe what some people are capable of.  Please take care of yourself and take some solace that you have someone with you as you go through this difficult time.  Sending you my thoughts and prayers.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-10

Unbelievable.

I hope you and your friend are not infected. Stay safe and sending healthy thoughts to you both

I'm sorry to hear that, there are a lot of idiots out there.  Some states here have big fines for people doing that, also possible gaol time,

tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-10

That guy just totally flipped out, it was unbelievable. I’m not sure if there is fines in Mn?  Easter is being held at my house this year and I will not be able to be there which is a bummer.

In reply toRe: msg 5
tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-10

I should say....my family and I decided in the beginning to do social distancing together at my house that is why I don’t go home now. 

oiuoiu321

Apr-10

Oh, Tess, how awful!  Someone here was charged with assault for doing this a couple of days ago.  Hopefully you get some good bonding time with your friend out of it.

SharpEye1

Apr-10

I'm so sorry to hear this happened!  Some people are just so disgusting!  I understand everyone is on edge but there's no excuse for that behavior!  Sending prayers your way that you and your friend remain healthy!

Ada heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 8
tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-10

Okay, I am a claustrophobic. I can NOT feel trapped! ( I can not stress that enough!)   I could run amuck! Highly possible!  My friend lives in an apartment. So I shouldn’t go outside right?  Since I might potentially pass people in the hallway?  I should disclose I am a smoker!  So that is why I could run amuck and hurt my friend!!

ps...she is the sweetest person, which is driving me crazy at this moment. ( no smoking). Deep breaths Teresa. This is a me problem not hers. My new mantra!

katiek2

Apr-11

That is a terrible situation to have happened and to be in.  There is a bright side though - you may come out of this a non-smoker.  I know it's so hard, I was two weeks smoke-free when we went into lockdown.  I didn't go out much anyway, but now am more of a shut-in than ever before, and with the stress added to that I already had have started puffing away again.  I can only say, I hope and pray that you are stronger than I was.  

PLEASE TRY HARD to quit.  You will have beat covid and you will have beat smoking.  You will truly be a winner.  Stay safe and well, whatever you end up doing.  We can only do what we can do, right?  We'll all be thinking of you and praying for your health in all ways.

Your friend, katiek