Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Lady Madison - Lost My Game   Friends

Started Apr-10 by LdyMadison; 757 views.
LdyMadison

Apr-10

Hello all,

I lost my game this evening.  I've already put in a ticket for them to reinstate me, but I realize in doing so I'll lose my friends.  I do keep everyone's player name & number, so please, please keep an eye out for an invitation from me to become friends again sometime soon I hope!!  Not sure how long it will take them to fix my game given that they too are working from home I'm sure.  I just hope I'm not too far behind when I can finally play again.

Save me some chocolate, nuts & carrots, huh?  relaxed

Lady Madison

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-10

Will do what I can to help. Hope you can get back soon!

Flootie

Apr-10

Sorry you’ve lost your game, hope you’re back soon. I won’t gift until you are up and running again.

Best wishes, Shroomie

Thank you for the update. I suspect many will. lol await invite whenever it comes. I the meantime will attempt to gather as much items from spring room, to help you .bouquet

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-10

Lady Madison,

Please keep us posted!! 
As soon as you have your game back, I will help you in addition to the rest of iOS Consortium to get you up to speed as quickly as possible!!

No worries dear friend!! 
We have your back!!

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

datsalotta

Apr-10

I am keeping a watch for your new invite. Just send me a pm if I'm not on your list of players to reinstate.

PLUS !! I have lots of chocolate, nuts, and everything to help you.

Hoping you don't have to wait too long to play again

datsalotta

KatieAn56

Apr-11

Hi Lady Madison.

Sorry to hear about your game :(  We are friends on your lost game. My player name is Kate and I, too have a lot of the SE inventory and will be more than happy to help you build your inventory. I'll even share my chocolate LOL! Hope to see you in the castle soon!! Take care

Kate

Di (amina046)

Apr-11

I am so sorry! what an awful thing to happen. I'll save you some chocolate and whatever it takes to bring you up to speed!

hugs, Di

I see you on my game at level 90, all whole and smiling

Di (amina046)

Apr-12

I just gifted you blush

In reply toRe: msg 1
LdyMadison

Apr-12

Thanks for all the support!  Hoping (or hopping...) they fix me on Monday.

Easter Dinner:  The hubster & I threw on a tablecloth, got out the china & silver & crystal, put some daffodils on the table, & ate pot roast in our pj's!  Well, the hubster did put a sport coat over his best black pj's.  grinning