Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My DQs Think It's Groundhog Day   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-10 by Playbelle; 261 views.
Playbelle

Apr-10

So anyone else have this problem?  Every evening when I log in, I have the same Daily Quest: collect 3 each of Lords, Ladies & Creatures eggs.  Doesn't matter if I complete that quest or not, it's the same the next day.  I do get a new quest just for the day if I complete that first one, but it is almost always another round of "collect 3".   unamused

Other years the DQ has changed up during any special event, Spring included.  I used to get lots of quests to collect the flowers or treats, craft the Wreath of Spring or Spring Cake, send airships, etc.  Not this year.

The only thing I can figure is that my game got confused and thinks it's a Groundhog Day event instead of a Spring Event.  The movie, not just the holiday.  

Curious if this is happening to anyone else.

Flootie

Apr-10

Now that you mention it, my DQ is 3 mice, chicks and bunnies. Didn’t think too much about it as I am waiting for the CC when we need to do the DQ, but always check what it is.

At least you’re not alone this unexpected “Groundhog Day”.

Best wishes, Shroomie

mdpetdoc

Apr-10

I'll trade you. Mine is always craft the spring cake.

Playbelle

Apr-10

Ouch!  There goes your piggy bank.  

You win, chasing ghosts all over the map is better than daily Spring Cake.

To help, I suggest asking for the materials to craft the Ancestor's Spirit (then sell it off in your inventory for 2,000) in your Gift List and/or play the puzzles and ask for a Squirrel's Egg or Panda Egg as a reward (both are 5,000 each if you win one).  I know, if you're collecting puzzle pieces for the new puzzles it will be awhile before you can play any.  You might know to try these suggestions already, but maybe someone reading the thread will benefit if that doesn't help you.

If you need another event room to play, message me and I'll send you my friend code, or you can send me yours/post yours and I'll add you.  Wish I could do more to help.

mdpetdoc

Apr-10

I'm fortunate that I don't need anything from the DQ. I do them to collect items to gift to people who need them since they are in short supply. Unfortunately I won't do the spring cake unless required by a cc. Thanks for the offer to help.