Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Information" notice when trying to launch MC   Technical Issues

Started Apr-10 by LvlSlgr; 3954 views.
In reply toRe: msg 36
LvlSlgr

May-2

So sorry to hear that LLSP. I know it's very frustrating.

BFG finally restored my game today. I'm back at level 97 with the coins and diamonds that I had reported I had before. No inventory at all. Now I have to get busy and make a list of the inventory I know I had. I couldn't do it before because I didn't even know the correct names for the items. Now I can at least find the names from the Friends Wishlist. Hopefully, they will be able to restore some of the things like for the events, crafted items, etc.

There was one thing I noticed that surprised me - I now have ALL of the avatars except the newest ones from the current Spring Event and Castle Challenge. And that's what I should have. Strange that they were able to restore the ones that were missing from after my game was "hijacked" last year.

Also, after I saw they had restored me back to the correct level I then tried to restore from my backup prior to my game resetting back to level 1. It didn't work. Honestly, I didn't expect it to work since they said they weren't able to find my original profile.

Well, let's see what i can get them to give me and then I'll decide if I want to continue to play. To be honest, the fact that I have all of my avatars back makes a huge difference.

LLSP

May-2

I really hope they can get the game back. It’s actually my Mom’s game that I have been keeping up since she passed away August 2019, so I’m truly heartbroken. She loved playing the game after she saw me playing and we downloaded it. She absolutely loved playing it.

In reply toRe: msg 38
LvlSlgr

May-3

I was really hoping they would get my game restored earlier than today so I would have a few days to work on the CC. But I'm hard at it. So far I've completed through Day 11 and thought I would take a breather. Thank goodness I have plenty of diamonds, but some things can't be bought. I may be up all night working on this. But that's not a big deal because most nights I can't sleep anyway.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-3

oh my!! good luck!

Is your game restored? Anything I can do to help? Will you show on my friend list again?

Edit- just checked - you are there. Carrot is all you need? If I am up, will send you next gifting time, or put something more on your list!

Well last night I had another friend go missing.  This is now my 9th friend who has had an issue with their game during this event.  

LvlSlgr

May-3

Update on my trying to complete the entire CC in about 28 hours. I was working on Day 28 when I finally had to get some sleep. That was about 9:00 this morning. I'm up now and ready to tackle the rest. Hopefully I can get those done in the 3 hours I have left. I added the irises to my wishlist to make the last one easier.

See ya later!

In reply toRe: msg 42
LvlSlgr

May-3

Whoo-hoo!! A BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who helped me finish this CC.

For those who don't know, I lost my game on Friday, April 10. BFG was finally able to restore it - with NO inventory - Saturday afternoon. I had to start the CC over again from the beginning and was determined to do this because I've completed all of them in the past. I had 28 hours to do this. I got stuck on the third one where you needed to do 10 of the Spring Terrace HOS. Only 4 of my friends had Spring room 1 open and myself made 5. But once the new day started I was able to complete this one and move on. I worked through the night (I'm a night owl) and when I finally stopped to sleep I was on Day 28. I changed my wishlist to include irises and the items you can use for the hints (wands and other things) because those were the things I would need for the last two.

When I got up and got back into the game I only had about 3 hours left before the CC would. With the help of my friends and all the gifts they sent I was able to do finish this CC with about an hour left. Yes, I spent a lot of diamonds for airships, dice games and very often just getting items I needed since I had very little inventory, but I did it. Now I know why I had been hording those diamonds for so long. LOL

Again ... Thank you Friends!!

ETA: I checked and I completed 730 HOS doing this. These were mostly the ones in the Castle area because I needed to build up my inventory. So I just kept doing the rounds in the Castle area when I needed something that came from doing the HOS. For the morphing eggs or things caught with the carrots, I just worked my way through all the scenes in all of the areas. Now I can concentrate on getting other things for the Spring Event and racking up by doing the Private Rooms HOS.

• Edited May 3, 2020 7:32 pm  by  LvlSlgr
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-3

AWESOME! Just wish I could have helped more. But you did a great binge. Congratulations!

LvlSlgr

May-3

Thanks! It's hard to help much when there was only one day left. LOL

SusanneK

May-7

Congratulations,

last night my profile was updated to level 97, I got all pets but cannot use them since  I don't have any food for the pets. So I'm looking for new friends who can gift.

My MC ID is 417465 aand my name in the game is Susanne. I'm playing on PC.

SusanneK