Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4816 views.
AEGram

Apr-29

Survey link is here.

The Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help just seemed the appropriate place to start this thread. ......I'm also sending a CC to both Jenifer and Kidmagnet to see if it's something appropriate to this forum.

The daughter of a friend of ours is working on her master's thesis. She's studying sociology and video games. Part of her requirement for the thesis is to gather information from "gamers." 

Her survey is bonafide. No personal information is required/gathered. The survey requires only a few minutes to complete. She now has 30 responses, but needs a total of at least 100 responses.

1. Does anyone have an objection to me posting the link to her survey available on Survey Monkey?

2. Does admin prefer I not post the link?

3. If there are numerous people on this site who think it's an inappropriate request (including admins), please post a reply in this thread. Conversely, if some think it's a valid request and want to take part in the survey to help this master's student, please also post here.

4. Kid and Jenifer:  If there are some who prefer the link not be posted here, can those who want to participate send me a PM requesting the link...and may I give it to them?

My purpose in creating this thread is to help a master's student who has been unable to get sufficient survey answers to complete her thesis. Her statement in her email was:

"As part of my master's thesis I am distributing a survey asking people who play video games on any digital device (game system, PC, cellphone, etc.) about their video game experiences." 

Your responses are not necessarily relative to just Midnight Castle.....she's just looking for input from people who play any video game on any device. 

Thank you to all who choose to read this post.

AEGram

In reply toRe: msg 1
Manxcat419

Apr-29

I'd be happy to answer a survey for your friend's daughter.  I've completed a few for people on various topics over the last couple of years, often related to animal health but if I can help anyone finish a thesis, I'm always happy to do so regardless of the topic.  If it's preferred that you don't post the link publicly here, you can always PM it to me.  I do play other games, and other genres of game, as well as MC so my responses would be generalized across a number of games.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-29

I will gladly take the survey. What a great way to possibly receive responses from all over the world!

I, too, play a variety of styles of games and will PM you for the link.

Sun (sunriserain)

Apr-29

I’d be happy to take the survey.

please pm me with a link.

sun

Bemused12

Apr-29

Happy to take part in the survey.  Please PM me the link.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-29

Let em double check with Delphi staff but I don;t see a problem with it from their stand point.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-29

Delphi does not have a problem with it. So it's up to Jen.

I also play a variety of games along with MC so I would be happy to help!!

AEGram

Apr-29

Kidmagnet said:

Delphi does not have a problem with it. So it's up to Jen.

Thanks, so much for checking, Kidmagnet........hopefully Jen will approve.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-29

I'd be happy to help. Whether you post a link here, or PM me.