Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4940 views.
Msg 3433.44 deleted
Di (amina046)

May-1

Done, hope she gets enough peeps

AEGram

May-1

Susanna502MC.....Definitely have permission to post  to any other friends.

While she was needing 100 as a minimum, anything over that is "gravy" to make her statements/results/analysis more valid.

Any sampling (albeit, not as random as "John Q Public" on the streets) with more samples is better......and at least this "random" sampling isn't geographica by any means.

Thanks!

LvlSlgr

May-1

AEGram said:

and at least this "random" sampling isn't geographica by any means.

Boy, isn't that the truth! We're from all over in this forum ... which makes it even better.

AEGram

May-1

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Is she wondering where on earth all the people came from?

Actually, she knows exactly where it's all coming from as her parents relayed the postings to the forum to her.

And, now, for some preliminary results........ Drum roll please.......

She started with 26 responses. She had been sitting there for 2 months and was worried about the necessity of asking for an extension. 

By the way, she needs to complete her thesis and have it approved to get her Master's Degree. She must have her Master's Degree earned before she can apply for her Doctorate........applications for the Doctorate program are each January. .............So an extension because she lacked survey results may have caused her to miss this January's deadline. I see no reason why she can't be finished in time to apply in January 2021.

And .....now for the current count ......... we're up to 181 so far!!!! 

Plus, remember, more is always better, so for those still interested in taking the survey, their answers definitely will matter.

In reply toRe: msg 49
AEGram

May-1

AND..... she asked me to express her sincere thanks to all who took the survey and shared the link to others.

But, once again, even though she's met her minimum......any additional responses will be more than welcome and helpful.

Susanna502MC

May-2

Glad to hear she is making progress. I posted a message on Facebook. (I have friends East Coast and West Coast.)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
AEGram said:

And .....now for the current count ......... we're up to 181 so far!!!!

Holy shit!! I'm so happy we could help her!

And she is VERY lucky to have you as a friend of the family!!

Did the survey and good luck to your friend's daughter relaxed