Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4552 views.
Susanna502MC

May-2

Glad to hear she is making progress. I posted a message on Facebook. (I have friends East Coast and West Coast.)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
AEGram said:

And .....now for the current count ......... we're up to 181 so far!!!!

Holy shit!! I'm so happy we could help her!

And she is VERY lucky to have you as a friend of the family!!

Did the survey and good luck to your friend's daughter relaxed

Honeyphan

May-2

Just did the survey - hope it helps! :)

TJ (StarBlazes)

May-2

I posted the survey in several Line chats I have from back when I played War Dragons, everyone still actively playing will be helpful on getting the questions answered about online team/ clan fighting type games.

Randytb

May-2

On my way to do the survey always glad to help when I can.

Randy

AEGram

May-2

Again, thanks to all who have completed the survey and who continue to find this thread and take it.

She's up to 209 responses now...........I'll probably not have any new numbers until Monday, though.

AEGram

May-2

TJ (StarBlazes) said:

I posted the survey in several Line chats I have from back when I played War Dragons, everyone still actively playing will be helpful on getting the questions answered about online team/ clan fighting type games.

Thanks so much for doing this TJ.

AEGram

May-2

Susanna502MC said:

I posted a message on Facebook. (I have friends East Coast and West Coast.)

Thanks for passing it on!

I did it! I was happy to see that she is at New Mexico State University, in the southern part of NM. (I’m up north in Santa Fe). That’s a very good school and I hope she does well there. Many of my students have had a lot of success after earning their degree at NMSU.