Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4789 views.
AEGram

May-2

TJ (StarBlazes) said:

I posted the survey in several Line chats I have from back when I played War Dragons, everyone still actively playing will be helpful on getting the questions answered about online team/ clan fighting type games.

Thanks so much for doing this TJ.

AEGram

May-2

Susanna502MC said:

I posted a message on Facebook. (I have friends East Coast and West Coast.)

Thanks for passing it on!

I did it! I was happy to see that she is at New Mexico State University, in the southern part of NM. (I’m up north in Santa Fe). That’s a very good school and I hope she does well there. Many of my students have had a lot of success after earning their degree at NMSU.

misstracy22

May-3

Hi, 

Survey completed, good luck sent relaxed

Take care,
hugs Tracy

Lia (LiaHellas)

May-16

I will gladly take part in the survey !!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-16

Let us know how many participants she finally got.

We also want to know the grade she scored.

Do you get a grade for a thesis?

AEGram

May-23

I just found out some interesting information......

1. She has worked on the thesis, but basically can't go any further until all data has been collected. 

2.  The last day for data collection is May 31.......so, she doesn't check the numbers/input daily because she now knows she has sufficient data to proceed with the thesis (doesn't need to ask for an extension). She'll give us the final number when the site is closed.

3. BUT, that said......last time she checked, the number was up to 237.

Not sure about how it's graded. Hopefully, I can find an answer. 

Once again, I'm overwhelmed by how so many helped with their participation. I personally found the survey to be very interesting and I really didn't want to admit to myself just how many hours a day I play MC. 

• Edited May 23, 2020 5:42 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 65
AEGram

May-23

Sooooo..... if anyone else has been wanting to take the survey, but have been putting it off because of Spring Event..... now would be a good time to take it.

I'm not sure if the cut-off is the beginning of May 31 or at midnight of that day. I'd hate for someone to decide they really wanted to take the survey only to discover the site has been taken down resulting in them being unable to participate.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-24

Thanks for keeping us up to date!