Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does anyone know?   Friends

Started May-7 by Flootie; 1256 views.
Flootie

May-7

Hi All, I’ve had a friend request and am wondering if anybody can vouch for this player, please?

Mr Good, lvl 7, IOS, last four digits: 0232

Best wishes, stay safe, Shroomie

Hi Shroomie!!
I am sorry, I have no one by that name on my friends list, nor have I received an invitation from this player. 

I wish I had more information to share, but he is simply not on my radar nor do I know any more details about him!!

Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!! 
Hugs dear friend ~ Debbie kissing_heart

Flootie

May-8

Hi Debbie, thanks for your reply. He has now moved up to level 10, so am thinking it’s ok to accept. What do you think? Any and all of your advice is greatly appreciated.

We are all ok, thank you, doing our best to to keep busy. Hope you and your family are well and safe, too.

Thanks again

Hugs and Best wishes

Does anyone know "Just John"? I have three of them in my friends, but now I don't know if all 3 of them are active, or did he have to replace one? If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks!    Riddler

Flootie

May-8

Hi Riddler, Just John is an automated friend that all players have. He doesn’t have an I.d number and is currently showing he is at level 121.

May I suggest you take a note of all 3 Just John I.d numbers and what levels they are and post them on the forum, just in case anybody else has got them? Also, may I ask what platform you play on? I play on IOS and have tried searching for other Just Johns, but nothing came up.

Hope this is helpful, but other players may be able to give better advice.

Best wishes, stay safe

player name Shroomie

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-8

Hi Riddler,

Sent you a PM.  Just John has replaced their game - I sent you the current id number.  I only have 2 id numbers - old & new.  I will send you a message with the old id so you can check against your id numbers. 

Hi Flootie,

There is an android player that uses the name Just John in their game. 

The computer generated friend is now called John - for a long time he was known as just John but the devs dropped the "just" from the name a while back.  As a long time player I still think of him as Just John but as an android player with Just John on her game, I have to keep remembering so I gift the correct one. 

Hope everyone is staying safe.  Take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia 

CC to Flootie
Flootie

May-9

Hi Dot, thank you so much for that information. Computer generated John is showing Just John where an I.d. Number should be. It’s all very confusing at times, but I’m very thankful there are friends like you to keep me on the right track.

Best wishes, stay safe

Shroomie

Robert (amf368)

May-9

I have a just john that is not the computer and they just got a new number. They are on android platform 

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-9

Hi Shroomie  blush

You are correct that computer generated John does have Just John where the id number should be.  I was going on what name appeared in the coloured bar.  And you are "O so correct" when you say it is confusing at times.  Over the years the devs have tweaked the earlier parts of the storyline at least 3 times and added numerous small changes to names of items/ quest requirements.  So following everything can be confusing but it does keep the old brain active.

Take care and stay safe.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

Flootie

May-9

Hi Dot, I didn’t know if Johns i.d number said the same on all platforms or not, which is why I mentioned it. So glad it does though, as at least we’re all on the same page when discussing him. Makes it so much easier all round. 
I totally agree, it’s good to keep the brain cogs oiled, and think all the friends who contribute to this forum are simply marvellous. Whatever the problem, someone always knows the answer.

Before I sign off, just want to say I love your little unicorn “thingy”. What are the little pictures called? Are they avatars?

Best wishes, stay safe

Shroomie