Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does anyone know?   Friends

Started May-7 by Flootie; 2502 views.
NoShoeLaces

Jul-27

Hi,

I just received a friend request from Mr Good, same description as you mentioned except he’s on level 47 as of today.

Did you learn any more about him or did you accept him yet ?

Flootie

Jul-27

Hi there, yes I did accept Mr Good and have found them to be a pretty good friend. Sends gifts and changes rooms for events. No qualms at all.

Hope this is useful.

NoShoeLaces

Jul-27

Excellent, thanks!

Flootie

Jul-28

You’re very welcome

Playbelle

Jul-30

I'm wondering why people even want to verify friend requests in this game?  A lot of people on the forum do seem to find that important though. Has anyone had a truly bad experience when accepting a friend?

I started playing MC when it was not quite a year old, had lots of random friends and I'm not sure how a friend could be particularly bad.  Some don't gift back, some don't change their event rooms when they should and/or don't leave them up for the whole event, but of course I have the option to delete them if I want.

If there is a bigger warning I'm missing here, could someone explain?

Thanks!

LvlSlgr

Jul-30

Some have lost the progress in their games after accepting a new friend. Myself, I had a friend request which I didn't accept but somehow I ended up with that person's game. The friend ID was mine but everything else was the same as the other person. BF said the only thing they could do was try to give me back the coins, diamonds, inventory, etc. that I lost. And I lost A LOT. BF didn't reimburse everything and I lost a lot of completed challenges, avatars from the CCs, etc.

I don't really believe the person did this. More than likely it was some type of glitch on BF's server, but it still makes me wary.

Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-31

Your not missing anything, playbelle, was just listed some of these friends because I had them for a very long time, years, and suddenly they just kind of disappeared without a trace. I did not want to just delete them after years of being friends,  and getting to know them, so I left them, in red and not responding, in my friends box, for literally months, then as a last resort, put the names up here. If I got no response from or about them for a couple of weeks, I finally deleted them, and accepted new friends to replace them. I keep about 36 friends, whether there is an event, or whatever, did take on extras or delete people after.

Well, that's about it, see you in the Castle!      Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 19
Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-31

I meant I don't take on extras friends for any events, or whatever, then delete them after the event. Just stick with my 36 friends all the time.

Riddler