Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

game back   Technical Issues

Started May-8 by crownthornes; 1180 views.
crownthornes

May-8

I've finally got my game back at level 97. I am very grateful for that, but I've hardly any inventory and only 5 avatars.

200 airship items

most of my coins

no puzzles

nothing in album

no achievements

On the good side I have all my pets except the 2 new spring event ones.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to gift my friends (I've got them all back)

until I've built up some inventory. All my friends transferred to my feeder game so  I should be able to gift from that one.

It's going to take some work scream

jay uk

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-8

No need to gift.. I'll send what you have on your list. Welcome back!

loopykaren

May-8

Right i need another good game to play. Cause im not gonne really play this shit. if this is gonne keep happining. So i need good advice on this. Dont give me any on this server cause i wont play them. I have steam but i dont know much about this one. Can any 1 give me advice? x

In reply toRe: msg 3
loopykaren

May-8

nope thats not a good one either. i checked it.

crownthornes

May-9

Thanks nvrsdiwsgd. It's good to have my main game back. The good thing is that the HOS have all gone back to 6 items so I'm whizzing through themgrinning

LvlSlgr

May-9

crownthornes,

I agree it's really kind of nice starting back looking for just 6 items in the HOS. LOL

loopykaren

May-11

Good on you for getting your games back.

They have asked if i coud tell them about all the stuff i had. I have no clue what all my actually numbers of items and stuff i had. 

What did you tell them about your stuff. If you dont mind me asking thanks. 

crownthornes

May-12

Hi loopykaren

I had a good idea how many coins and diamonds I had. I told them I had all pets except the 2 new ones, plenty of inventory, avatars etc. If you can't remember I would just make it up. I wish I'd have said I'd GOT the 2 new pets because I'm now struggling to get the eggs etc to get them lol. Good luck getting you're game back. It took about 6 days from when I received the email from BF asking what I had in the game

loopykaren

May-12

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I also have a good idea of how many coins, diamonds etc i had. So i have told them this. For the pets i have told them all from Baby-Boy right down to the Yellow Bear. Surely they will be able to get my avators from this. As i have told them i have played every castle challenge for about 4 years now. ps. Im sure they told me that they would not be able to give me anything back from this event as it will have been lost, so i dont think you would have got the 2 pets back anyway. Oh well bye bye magic miser sniff. I was going good on that task!. TUT. And the albums. Ive now nearly completed the second spring 1. As on my original account i had finished it ages ago. So i tested myself on the so called account they gave me back at level . This is so unfair to lose it all again for all of us. It will be the same for sending gifts. It will take me time to build the inventory yet again. This is the second time for me doing it from scratch. 

crownthornes

May-13

Hi

If I lose my game again I don't know if I will want to have to build up all my inventory again, but you never know. This game is quite addictive I think! Now if only they could cure the 'please wait'. I had to re-start my computer 4 times doing my friends private rooms. It's very frustratingangry