Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for Just John   Friends

Started May-8 by Riddler (Riddler01); 685 views.

Looking for Just John, please contact me. Thanks!

Riddler

loopykaren

May-8

No way . Im in stiches  here. Now what do you want just John for? 

Is he 1 of your best mates?

In reply toRe: msg 2
loopykaren

May-8

Riddler are you Blly no mates. lol 

In reply toRe: msg 3
loopykaren

May-8

Really i only come on to check stuff.Then i always end up on all different threads. I need to stop doing this.!

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-8

Hi Riddler,  wave

Sent you a PM.  I also posted this reply message in the Android Friends thread.  In my message I forgot to add that I can't find where Just John posted in the forum but I know he did.  I will keep looking  and let you know where I found the post. 

Hi Loopykarenstar2

An android player uses the name Just John for their game.  That player recently lost their game and now has a new id number. 

The game generated friend is now called John - not Just John like he used to be known as.  The devs are often tweaking the game making small changes - just to keep us on our toes, I think.

Have fun in the game all and stay safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Robert (amf368)

May-9

I have a Just John that is not a computer player and they just got a new number. they play on the android platform

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-9

I don't play on android,

but got friend requests from Just John a while back. No one knew who it was (can't remember if it was PC or IOS) I deleted it.

There should be a post somewhere here about it.

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-10

Hi TLB2,  wave

I have had Just John on my android game since 2017.  At first I was sceptical about accepting the invite but Just John has proved to be a good and helpful friend who gifts often.  Their wish list is totally different to the computer generated John.  The player has lost his/her game 3 times but each time comes back.  I can only go on my own experience - I am glad I accepted the invite. 

I did not see the post about Just John awhile back but that maybe because I am not able to come into the forum often.  I tried catching up with forum news when I did come into the forum but found I got confused about what I read & what I still had to read.  There is so much information on this forum.  Sorry I did not comment then.  I do not have Just John on PC and I do not have any iOS games so maybe I would not have commented.

Take care.  Stay safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

datsalotta

May-10

Hey Riddler !

If you find Just John - P l e a s e let me know. Love to hear what he has to say.

Good Luck

datsalotta

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-14

I posted because I have three just johns as friends, and all have different numbers. So far I have ruled out one number, the one that started with 120, has become the new one that's starts with 130. That leave me to find out the third, and oldest number that begins with116. Thanks for your help everyone. FYI I am going to post on Android friends that as of Monday I will be dropping 5 to 8 friends that I believe are not playing anymore, so I will looking to replace with same amount as I drop. I am old school I have been using 34 friends since I started and don't add for events, or seasons, it has just turned that it's a very good number for gifting purposes.  Thanks all.        Riddler.