Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Passing of Silver Fox   Messages from the Heart

Started May-14 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54); 3506 views.
Gallaxie

Jul-8

When I saw the silver fox I assumed it was to honor a longtime player that answered His call to come home. I send my condolences to their family and loved ones.

I also want to say that I admire the fact that Elephant games does this. I don't know of any other that would go to these lengths to show their appreciation for loyalty.

Run free Silver Fox and may you rest in peace.rose

Turbogramma

Jul-9

Love the new silver fox.  It's beautiful.
I also love that Elephant Games has created a "tribute room" in the game.  Who else would do that? kissing_heart

In reply toRe: msg 21
oiuoiu321

Jul-10

The silver fox is so adorable.  Thanks devs!

Beadgal

Jul-10

The Silver Fox is a beautiful tribute.  Thank you Devs.

Beadgal

Zenzalei

Jul-10

Sad to hear. She will always have her spot on my list. Beautiful tribute. 

Gamegirl57

Jul-16

Condolences, sad to hear. Thanks for sharing the information along about the “silver fox”! I love the sweet kind face! When it raises her paw, it is as if saying hello to Trina! Well done Elephant Games! Such a nice thing to do as a tributetwo_hearts

bajon

Jul-18

Is that a silver fox on Morisa’s shoulder?

In reply toRe: msg 26
Moonki

Jul-19

I think it’s a cat. Check the 2nd new puzzle. Moonki

bajon

Jul-19

Both \look like a fox to me looking at shape of nose and tail. Also fox more likely to be in the wild. Just my opinion

datsalotta

Jul-19

Such an honour

Trina herself and the little robin in the room are also a tribute. If memory serves is a tribute to a member of the MC team whose name is Robin ??