Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

finding old posts   Welcome!

Started May-15 by Robert (amf368); 310 views.
Robert (amf368)

May-15

how do i find and add to an old post? I want to update some of my old posts.

mdpetdoc

May-15

If the post is more than 3 months old and you're using the free service, I don't think you can find your posts but someone on the staff might be able to help. I bookmark my own posts if I think I might want them later because those you can find. If you click on the magnifying glass with the plus next to the find messages box, there is an option to find posts by ME.

Robert (amf368)

May-15

thanks, I have a Delphi plus membership, so I have all the bells and whistles, I just can not remember how to use them.

LvlSlgr

May-15

Robert, you can use the Search+ feature to look for posts you made.

If you have a good idea of a word or phrase you used you can search for that in "Find Messages" (circled in blue below). In the "From" area select Me (circled in red). In the "Updated From" area (circled in green) select how far back you would like to search. Mine only goes back 3 months because I have the free version.

There is a limit of 200 messages displayed (to the left) so you may have to do a month at a time if you don't have a more unique word to search on.