Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Search for IOs friends   Friends

Started May-25 by MisSophie; 2070 views.
Moonki

Jul-26

Hi; I play as Suzanne and my I’d is i1952977. I gift by going down my friends in order and gifting everyone who has a gift list. I donn’t watch who regifted, so if you can, good if not OK. I have all the pets so many of the seasonal items .  Moonki 

Smilla123

Jul-26

I will love to be friends with you. I open my gifts as they arrive, and gift back. I try to gift everyone, but I am not advanced enough to gift to those who have a wish list with advanced items. Sometime I have so many gifts in my inbox, that I need to skip a few, but a do my best.

I have played before, but my account got deleted, so I have made a new start. I have a big wish for some of the seasonal pets, and receiving items from you would be a wish come true :-)

Moonki

Jul-26

Hi my I’d is i1952977. Either send me an invitation so I can add you or reply with your I’d so I can invite you. I play as Suzanne. Moonki 

Smilla123

Jul-28

Hi Moonki

Smilla123 is my former account. It was emtied after I had paused for a prolonged period, so I needed to create a new identity; the new identity is named Mis Sophie, and from that, I have invited you allready :-)

Moonki

Jul-28

Good. I have you on my gifting rotation. Moonki