Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unable to open some friends   Technical Issues

Started Jun-2 by difi; 1866 views.
CorinneM

Jun-14

Its SO good to know this...I was feeling so guilty about not being able to send a return gift! 

In reply toRe: msg 14
misstracy22

Jun-15

Hi everyone, 

I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.
I’m not sure if I missed something, which I probably did. Only I’ve just noticed the little heart and thumb down, in the right hand corner of the thread title. Anyone know what these are. Before I make a mistake. 

Thanks for any help offered. 

Tracy blowfish

Looks like it might be a way to make it easier for people to find discussions that they want to follow.  When I hovered over the star it said "follow this discussion"  did the same for the thumbs down and it said "ignore this discussion".  CCed this to the higher ups for their explanation.

LvlSlgr

Jun-15

Oh! I hadn't noticed those before either. But I like that "thumbs down" because there really are a few in here I would ike to ignore.

Hear, Hear!!

I just clicked on the star and a box pops up giving you options of when you want to be notified when new messages are added to the discussion.  When I clicked on the thumbs down it asked if I really wanted to ignore the discussion.

Msg 3487.19 deleted
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jun-15

:)

Yup - nice feature and it was THIS forums requests for it that got in set up.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jun-15

Following a discussion will send you an email when there are additional posts in it. You can choose how often you'd like to receive those notifications.

LvlSlgr

Jun-15

Not Quite Normal (Kidmagnet) said:

and it was THIS forums requests for it that got in set up.

Yea!! And I remember requesting that. It's so nice to see they listened.