Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where is Gamejack??   Messages from the Heart

Started Jun-12 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1526 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-17

Hey Karen, you're the first and only person to reply to my search for GameJack. It's any-body's guess as to his welfare, but I do hope he's on his way to good health. Take care my dear friend ??.

Carol

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-17

Goofy app doesn't allow emojis in the message itself. Ignore the question marks. Lol

misstracy22

Jul-17

Hi, 

Sorry I don’t know GameJack. I will keep him in prayers. Hope you hear good news. 

You take care,

Tracy panda_face

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-17

Thanks Tracy, appreciate your kind thoughts and well wishes expressed. Hope for some sort of news!

Shylo

Anglesey

Jul-19

I "know" Gamejack" from we played Found.  I too am worried.  I will send him a message via Delphi. Have you done that already?

I've had two players who stopped playing over a year ago now due to medical issues and hope the same does not happen to him.  worried

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-12

Thanks so much for letting me know.

Shylo blush

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-13

Did he say what happened to him? Was glad to have him back in my game.

Shylo

Anglesey

Sep-13

No, he never replied to my direct message here on Delphi.  I just saw he has changed his room and the little person on his game card is now green.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-13

Thanks for the reply. I'd sent him a PM on Delphi and no answer either. Maybe he doesn't visit the forum?! Nonetheless he's back. 

Shylo