Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Miser   Achievements and Musings

Started Jul-7 by anglegirl70; 184 views.
anglegirl70

Jul-7

I finally finished the Magic Miser Achievement.  It took me awhile but I finished it tonight.  I would like to thank all the people that helped me get this achievement done. Susie Q, Lorie, Tammy, Tulip, Wee Sam, Kelli Jo, Mumma 1, Carrah Ms. B., Purple Princess, Princess, Dot J., Debra, Norry UK, Ree, Kay, Serena, Robert, Robert2, DJ1, Tiny Faerie's, Angel Pat, Sammy 5, Breezy, Nickie, Marcia M M, Catlady 162, MZY, Maya, Kitty, Mysty, Dona2, Tanee, Sparty, One Cent, GMA, Carmen, oiu, Nell, Nell2, Tammy Wisconsin, Bean, Honey and John.  There was a lot of people that helped me finish this and I appreciate it so very much.  If I missed anyone I am very sorry.  Even though I have finally finished mine I will continue to help others get theirs.  Trading Ice Breaths with everyone really does help get it done faster. Everyone has been so generous.  We have the most amazing friends in this game, it's just unbelieveable how they step up to help other people.  Once again thank you all so much.  Hugs to you all.     Sandy  (Anglegirl 70)  I hope I have this in the right folder.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-7

Congrats anglegirl!

That's great. I would never have even attempted going for that achievement without the Ice Breath swap and it went pretty fast for me. Glad I could help out.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-7

Well Done!

That is one of the more adventurous ones!

oiuoiu321

Jul-7

Congrats!  That's a toughie.