Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Titan Town   Technical Issues

Started Jul-7 by hoggamer; 333 views.
hoggamer

Jul-7

Has anyone else have the Northern Island content be loaded into the Titan Town? I've uninstalled and reinstalled but got the same results.

LvlSlgr

Jul-7

When you click on "Titan Town" from the map it starts at the "Titan Town Gates". You can also get to the "Titan Town Gates" from the "Frosty Fort" in the "Northern Islands". That was added with the update before this one. My guess is they accidentally forgot to add the picture of "Titan Town" to the map with that update and it was added this time.

• Edited July 7, 2020 11:16 am  by  LvlSlgr
hoggamer

Jul-7

I figured out what I needed to do to get to the new content. It just threw me when opening scene was from part of the Northern Island. I was expecting something new.  I had to finish Prof Pinfeather"s Ice queen quest to open the new area.  Those colored Exclamation points wasn't a hint enough.   Having a senior moment. LOL