Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Silver Chests   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-13 by Marmot57; 317 views.
Marmot57

Jul-13

Hi All!

I need some help with getting silver chests. I know how to see the probability of each type of chests for each pet. I've used several pets with a high probability for silver chests and haven't gotten any silver.

Does anyone know a tell for pets giving a silver chest??

Thanks all!

Marmot

AEGram

Jul-13

There is no "tell" for getting any kind of chest...it's dumb luck and random based on the percentage of times the pet will give one to you.

Clever Monkey ONLY gives Gold or Silver .... it will be one or the other, although the percentage says 70% more likely to get gold

Garden Bunny ONLY gives Gold or Silver ... it will be one or the other, and the game says 60% chance to get silver

Chimney Sweep ONLY gives Gold or Silver ... if will be one or the other, game percentage 50% for both

..........Check the other pets and only feed those that give just gold or silver.....see if that helps you get the desired 4 needed.

Evie526

Jul-13

I had the same issue.  After feeding 7 pets, I got all 4 silver chests in a row, even if it had a low percentage.

Evie

Marmot57

Jul-14

Thank you. I finally got them too. I'm the old forum for Midnight Castle there was a great post about the tells for each pet and which chest you'll get. It even told which location was the best for good chests.

Someone did a lot of work on that and spent a lot of time. I wish I had saved it!!

AEGram

Jul-14

Marmot57 said:

Someone did a lot of work on that and spent a lot of time. I wish I had saved it!!

Someone did save it.....it's linked to the Complete Index (which is the top thread under the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Marmot57

Jul-16

Thanks.