Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Collect 300 Morphing Objects    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-15 by Katijay (Katijay46); 236 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-15

Somewhat easy, just time consuming...

KatieAn56

Jul-15

I like this one because it is easy and I just roam around, sometimes exploring rooms/ZZs if I have a CQ/DQ/Trina quest. I like the soothing feeling of not being on a time limit! :)

In reply toRe: msg 2

Sorry, but this is my very least favorite of all the tasks. The reason is simple ---- the things are just too hard for me to see. And, yes, I have griped about this before only to have it fall on deaf devs' ears, but the fact is that the things are just too difficult to see unless an event is going on when they brighten them. 

I have tried brightening the picture and followed other suggestions and nothing seems to work. For these eyes, the "task" is too challenging. I remember a few years back when the devs tried to push night mode on us and there was so much outcry that they gave us the option to turn off night mode. (If they had not, I don't think MC would be around today)

So why can't they brighten the morphing objects during the CCs? The answer is they CAN, but they WON'T. Seems thoughtless to me, and makes a boring task much more difficult than it needs to be. Come on devs, our eyesight is important.

(And, btw, I know I speak for a few others who share this difficulty)

In reply toRe: msg 2
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-15

I did forget to mention that if morphing is slow which it does seem do on this one just keep through instead of waiting for those stupid flowers to show up!....

In reply toRe: msg 4
datsalotta

Jul-17

The flower morphs used to be immobile, now they take a little leap. Years ago in the original forum when we could pm the mods, I pm'd one and asked if it's possible to make the flowers leap just like the eggs and snowflakes. Without any further ado the task was done 

I did the morph challenge a little different this year. (Just a side note I play 4 MCs - 3 on PC and 1 on ipad.) On my level 100 PC game I endeavoured to start at the Castle and work my way through all the Rooms until I completed the Titan Lands (from level 100) I took my time to find all 3 morphing flowers in each room.

This did not yield enough flowers to allow me to complete the Castle Challenge, so did all the rooms in Titan Lands again and still not enough morphs, so did all the Northern Islands Rooms again. Finally completed the Morph Castle Challenge. This took me 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Some of the rooms, especially the newer ones, I'm not so familiar with the location of the morphs. As well some of the morphs in several rooms were eluding me so I just took my time and perservered to get all 3 flowers in each room.

Yes I completed the morph challenge in all 4 games. So happy with my accomplishment.

Have fun with the Castle Challenge everyone

datsalotta