Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Airship items   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-17 by KathyVesnik; 1503 views.
KathyVesnik

Jul-17

So I've been poking around the various threads here and I'm getting the distinct impression that I should be hoarding my airship items even more than I already am. And sending the airship sparingly too. I'm only at level 28 so I'm curious if the airship becomes even more troublesome later on.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-17

The higher the level, the higher the airship demand are.

Try to keep as many as you can (even though I lapse at times) I try to keep at least 200 or more.

Do a lot of HOS and you can replenish quickly.

Hope that helps

KathyVesnik

Jul-17

200?! How quickly does the demand go up? Is it gonna jump at a certain level or should I just prep now? And does the reward also go up along with the demand?

mdpetdoc

Jul-17

The airships can take over 150 items (450 wheels) at the highest levels. I've held my game at level 28 for the past year while I work on the achievements which require the airship (Daily Quests and Trina). At level 28 most of the airships for me are around 100 wheels. 

Msg 3573.5 deleted
oiuoiu321

Jul-18

The demand slowly goes up as you advance in the game.

KathyVesnik

Jul-18

Wow, that's a lot of items. I wonder if it would be possible to jump through levels faster if I take my time sweeping HOSs to really pad my inventory. Would that even work?

mdpetdoc

Jul-18

People who have been playing this game much longer than I say, "It's a marathon. Not a sprint." I've kept that in mind and haven't run out of inventory, stamps, or airship items.

I do slow play to prevent HOS from maxing out quickly; therefore, I can visit a HOS more times in an hour. It helps with keeping up food and airship items. 

KathyVesnik

Jul-18

I've taken to switching off between sweeping all my HOSs and writing or taking care of other responsibilities. I can usually sweep through all of them several times in a day.

Honeyphan

Jul-31

I do the same - take turns with writing, making music videos, housework, other things, and coming back after an hour's time is up. :) (for the maxed HOS) - though the further you get in the game, you are never without a HOS to play. (or you can use an amulet, though I do rarely and usually only have if it's a timed task, or I'm at the end of a level and about to use the object that is nearly completed and opens the next chapter - but a character is asking for an item that requires umpteen visits to the same ZZ! lol) Pets are good to send out then too.

I know that many say it's a marathon, not a sprint - but my personal goal is to get to the finish (of where game is now) before the next seasonal event. (Since the end of the spring event until today, I've gone from level 30 to level 85, so I think it might be possible, though I'm no longer a millionaire and was really hoping the anniversary room would open this month since I have to work a lot harder to get coin. lol) I have hundreds of Bigfish games not yet played, as well as demos and betas to try, but am hooked on MC right now! lol - so it won't be a big deal for me to wait for an update for MC when I do reach that temporary end. :)

To max my coin, so as to open new areas, I play the most recent HOSes more often (since they are new to me and I'm not tired of them) - between doing character tasks. And yes, the airship items really collect that way (also with exclusive pets when you get to that point) - so I'm not worried about running out, and often gift them to my friends who have them on their WL. :)

So my advice - I would definitely run through the HOS as often as you can, because it does help pad the inventory, and if you share the same goal to level up faster in game, it will definitely help a lot...

• Edited July 31, 2020 9:21 pm  by  Honeyphan