Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Added new game.   Friends

Started Jul-28 by JaneBond1; 354 views.
JaneBond1

Jul-28

Hi Everyone! 

Happy Tuesday to all. Hoping everyone is happy and sassy.  I finally did it!  I opened a new game in PC.  I had gotten to the last update on my first game & decided it was time to try to add another game. I asked my grand-son-in-law, who works as an IT geek, to walk me thru it and it was a breeze with him making all the right decisions.

So.... my new game is Kodi ID# 875638 on PC. Once this CC is over I plan on putting JaneBond1 on vacation until either the anniversary room opens or the FE starts.  I ask that all of my friends invite KODI as a new friend. I will send out invites also. 

Chilipep would you please add Kodi to our Master PC list?  Now I'm off to conquer the castle.

Honeyphan

Jul-29

Hi JB1 - will send your new game an invite soon! :)

About the anniversary room - when I read here that it was in last year's July update, I thought that was when MC actually started - July 25th - but upon looking into it further, I see now that their true anniversary is in December... when MC first was released on PC.

So now I'm wondering if the anniversary room will stick to that anniversary - the true anniversary of the game - and have that and the Christmas room open during the Christmas season event... (for us to flip flop back and forth with lol)

Until it opens, I've put up a different room, but the minute I hear it's up (if they do have it early) I will switch!  :)

PenWeb

Jul-29

Hi JB1 !

I am a member of the Consortium, and will invite you to my 4 games ASAP.  Nell, Nell2, OneCent and GMA  are willing and able to help you "catch up" on any of the Seasonal Event items you will be needing/wanting.

Please read the message in the Consortium folder about the other members. and consider adding them to you Friends list also. Any questions about the Consortium? Ask Debbie.

PenWeb