Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 3 Unique Stamps   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-2 by Katijay (Katijay46); 471 views.

This is the brown stamp and the easiest way is to put it on your wish list...just don't accept them until the CC opens and you will have had to finish the dice CC to open the unique stamp CC...

SharpEye1

Aug-2

Wow!  Got 2 stamps from my wheel, then the third from the gift boxes when they popped! heart_eyes

That's cool I did the lazy way put them on my wish list...

katiek2

Aug-3

One from all 100 levels of HOS.

One from feeding as many pets as I could afford

Finally put it on my wish list and received third.  What would I do without friends.  Thank you so much!

UGGGGH!  Nasty rotten task!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-3

Help! Can someone please gift me these stamps? I’ve tried everything else but I’m afraid I’m going to have to depend on the kindness of my friends to help me with this one! Thanks! 

KatieAn56

Aug-3

Sent you a stamp, Oodie :) I have 46 HOSs opened, have played them 3 times, no stamps, fed pets no stamps, sent airships no stamps. None from the wheel. None dropped from morphing flowers, never has this ever happened since I've been playing :( I finally put them on my wishlist.  Thank you my friends for your help! 

Kate

• Edited August 3, 2020 10:09 am  by  KatieAn56
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-3

Thanks KatieAn! That was very kind of you!

I also want to thank the other two that helped me out as well. All three of you guys are really wonderful!

KatieAn56

Aug-3

You are very welcome.  Always happy to help! :) Thanks to Attie and Jim J for the stamp.  Got the 3rd one from HOS finally!! LOL Good luck to all! 

Kate

• Edited August 3, 2020 1:51 pm  by  KatieAn56