Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Send 2 packed Airships    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-4 by Katijay (Katijay46); 503 views.

Hope this is fairly painless for everyone...I know I have turned down any DQ with an airshipment in it...just hope my upper level game doesn't get those very high wheel shipments...also hoping it might work with a DQ & Trina....Good Luck to all and remember if you want to change the last avatar to a different one you need to make that selection before you finish the last CC and be sure to pick up the avatar before the challenge finishes...

LvlSlgr

Aug-4

The last 3 days my Daily Quests have included sending the airship. Needless to say, I just ignored them. I wanted to make certain there's no problem with the last day of the CC.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Yes, this one is quite the "task" ---- give up the equivalent of about 250 HOS to be eligible for an avatar!!! A really tough "challenge". (*sigh*) 

LvlSlgr

Aug-5

Today, when I'll be sending the airship for the CC, my 5-part Daily Quest doesn't want one. LOL

I'm going to get it done first to see if the next one I get wants one. On the positive side, Trina is sitting there waiting for me to send an airship.

• Edited August 5, 2020 10:50 pm  by  LvlSlgr
In reply toRe: msg 1

With my upper game I will have 2 Trina's and a DQ...Lower game will have a Trina and a DQ...hope everyone is having good luck...

LvlSlgr

Aug-5

I finished my 5-part DQ and what did I get? 10-part In the Service of the Record Keeper. Yikes! Of course, it has an airship but not until the 7th part. Looks like I'm going to be using a amulet to speed things up.

That's actually a good one...I got Day of the Castle and had to send an empty airship because it wants 350 wheel which my upper level game can handle most of the time, but used diamonds and got it accomplished...

I got the 5-part Ancient Picture and then I got..........you guessed it In Service of the Record Keeper. Going to pass and just sent an airship, waiting to send the second one.

butch53

Aug-6

Wow, Did I manage to "stack" up items.  I completed the CC, received another key from Trina's, and one of the five part daily quests, all at the same time.  Of course, Trina did not make it easy.  Five quests that did not include airships (fortunately mostly just 20 ZZ's.  But overall a good amount of Golden Keys.  The quest that finally required airships, also requires ZZ's, so here comes key 1285 :)