Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tournament Coming??   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-5 by JaneBond1; 648 views.
JaneBond1

Aug-5

HI All,

I just got into my game & the lock on the tournament icon was colored! I clicked on it & it said "coming soon". I have never done a tournament before. I will go to FAQ to look but want to hear from those who have done them before to see if we need to prepare somehow. I'm so excited!!!! 

Hi Janebond,

What platform are you on?  I'm on pc and it's still "greyed" out and locked has been saying "coming soon" for years.  I hope you have new information on a different platform that is earlier.  They were great fun and something to look forward to each evening.

All the best to you and take care.  

Ben

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-5

I just checked my iOS games, it's gray /gold ( like it's been since they shut it down) Got the "coming soon message, like it has been.

JaneBond1

Aug-6

I'm on PC also. It just looked different to me. Maybe I just had a senior moment.  I don't remember it saying "coming soon" although I don't recall what else it could have said. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. 

No worries at all on my end.  With the "coming soon" message still there, I thought they would iron out the problems and bring the tournaments back.  You didn't have a senior moment at all.  You were being optimistic and that's always a wonderful feeling.

Take care,

Ben