Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

please do me a favor and   Technical Issues

Started Aug-13 by dairrr; 494 views.
dairrr

Aug-13

please do me a favor and open your friend listing then open search tab type in the # 1 just the 1 then tell me what comes up....

most of you know i will just friend search for no reason see who will join me on my list...and well this morning i typed 1 and walla....slex id 1 came up....sure did....no i didn't request friendship with..a pain at requesting friendship listing with strangers yes i am... irresponsible at friendship with no..... will someone report slex id 1 to  who we report all strangeness oddness toooooo........TY dair

In reply toRe: msg 1
mmpendo

Aug-21

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think I wouldn't solicit unknown invites.

When I first came to this game and forum I had asked an old friend from another game to vouch for me. Thanks to her I soon had many good game friends. Then, over time, through the forum, I had requests and sought people whose posts I had a connection to. So my game friends are solid.

Not sure what you're doing.