Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our Dear Friends, Need Our Help!!    Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-1 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 1996 views.

It is with a very heavy heart that I share this news about our dear friend Miss Tracy. She and her beloved husband are going through one of the most anguishing times that any of us experience. Doing it with the added pressure of the pandemic, just seems unfathomable. 

Tracy’s MIL, her beloved husband’s Mother, is in her final days. Tracy is taking a break from the game understandably. However as we have come to know, in good times, as well as times when we need support, our wonderful MC Delphi Global Community surrounds those who need it most!! revolving_hearts

So perhaps if you could take a moment to send a thought thought_balloon,  a prayer pray, some love heartpurple_heart,  a hug kissing_heart,  good vibes cyclone,  or whatever it is you believe in to help raise them up, raised_hands and let them know they are not alone!! couplecouple We are all here for them both...near and far, miles melt away when we come together as one, to be here for each other, no matter what the situation is . I know how greatly appreciated  and how much it would mean to them!! 

Sending you both much love and hugs, great strength, peace of heart and mind, many prayers, and beautiful memories to hold close and cherish for the rest of your lifetime!! 

Debbie two_hearts
XOXO

I am so very sorry to hear this news.  Someone once sent me the phrase "You never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you have."  I posted it on my fridge and read it almost every single day.  I truly believe, and I've said before, that the voices of the MC community of friends is very loud, clear and strong.  Strong enough to rock Heaven itself and grab God's attention.  Miss Tracy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of loss.  I will pray every day that you feel some small measure of comfort from our collective arms wrapped around you and your family.

SharpEye1

Sep-1

Thank you, my dear friend, for letting us know!  I totally agree with what you and Whitebutterfly said.  

Miss Tracy--You are always there for all of us in the MC family and I'm sure I speak for all who know you here, that we're here for you too at this difficult time!   I am adding you and your husband to my prayer chain, asking for strength and solace and peace of mind.

Ada

Honeyphan

Sep-1

Sending prayers for comfort and strength your way, Miss Tracy -

God bless. <3

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Miss Tracy and her family during this difficult time.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-2

So sorry to hear this.

Miss Tracy- know that my thoughts and good wishes are being sent your way.

oiuoiu321

Sep-2

Oh, Miss Tracy, I'm so sorry your family is going through this.  Cherish the time you have left with her.  I'm praying for her and your whole family.

CindyK65

Sep-2

Tracy, So sorry. Prayers of strength, peace, and comfort for you and your family through these difficult times. Love and hugs, CindyK

Moonki

Sep-2

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Moonki 

Flootie

Sep-2

It’s so difficult to find the right words at devastating times like this. But, I Hope Miss Tracy can find some strength in all the positive thoughts and best wishes being sent to her and hubby.

Shroomie