Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Technical Issues FAQ Links   Technical Issues

Started 9/2/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 61798 views.

My game is working fine with the update installed EXCEPT I keep getting booted off randomly, but what I have accomplished that day usually is still there, every once in a while what I have accomplished that day is gone also. I play on Kindle Fire, so I just click out of the game, then enter again, that way my accomplishments are saved, anyone else have this booted thing happening?    Riddler

Zenzalei

Jan-8

This latest "changes are afoot" mini update or whatever is problematic and aggravating. It just hangs and hangs. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, force stopped, everything. It still keeps popping up and saying changes may take a few minutes, flashes all the little messages like "taming pets" etc, and goes nowhere. Getting tired of these problems. BFG/Elephant needs to get on the ball.

mdpetdoc

Jan-8

My game is having the same problem. It has successfully completed the update from .2380 to .2381 twice. It then said changes are afoot, closed the game and started the download for a third time. It has hung up at 2/6 on the third attempt and I can't get it past there. 

Update - I uninstalled and reinstalled MC and the game manager multiple times with no success. Went to bed without it working. This morning the download completed successfully. I hope it doesn't revert again.

• Edited January 9, 2022 10:43 am  by  mdpetdoc
Di (amina046)

Jan-11

My PC just wants to do that silly update again! Shut down 2x and will try again tomorrow!

2nd PC game worked fine!

In reply toRe: msg 66
Di (amina046)

Jan-12

Today this infamous update took 5 min and all seems well!

In reply toRe: msg 67
Di (amina046)

Jan-12

And then I got another one! But it did not take long, just scary; but it worked.

DorceAn

Jan-20

I don't know how to post a question for technical issues, hope I'm in the right place to get help.

When gifting to friends I often purchase the gift if I don't have what they want.  But have noticed I do not get credit for item purchased, so it doesn't add toward completing challenge,

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jan-20

Hi DorceAn! If you are trying for the Market Master achievement, only items purchased with diamonds count toward the achievement. The cheapest items to purchase are the ZZ items costing 3 diamonds. If an item costs 5 diamonds or more, you may as well spend 5 to open the HOS that is cooling down to get the ZZ item AND extra goodies. You can also buy pet medallions for 1 diamond, but you must be completely out.

In my opinion, you are doing the right thing buying gifts with coins, just not for the achievement. 

Alison (a1311369)

Jan-21

I am having the same problem on my Kindle.  Any solutions yet?  My game keeps saying I have a 3MB download, it tries but never finishes the download. It's very frustrating.

Riddler (Riddler01)

Jan-22

My game down loaded, and I have played it, and the Castle Challenge but it seems the CC has ended but the Xmas update still has a week or so left, and I'm still playing. I had an Allison as friend (with 2 LL'S in Friends but then IT SAID something about being Leann, so I dismissed Allison. I see you have 1 L, are you the same Allison. As for the game, what it does is keep kicking me off at random, but it does that lots each day. Let me know what's up with yours, and if you want to join , or join back, whichever, as a friend. Don't know if this helped, hope so.

Riddler