Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need Android friends    Friends

Started Sep-7 by RavenofGA; 347 views.
RavenofGA

Sep-7

Since my computer died, I have gone back to my tablet for my MC fix. I played on it a long time ago and had several friends but they all seem to have disappeared. If you need friends, my ID# is a845166. Send me an invite.

Susanna502MC

Sep-8

Invite sent from my Juliana game.

AmaImani

Sep-17

Still need friends? I'm looking for a friend . . . or 10. I'm about to send an invite. AmaImani 869793

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-17

Hi Amalmani!! 

It is so very kind of you to send an invite to RavenofGA. However as players we cannot cross platforms to play or invite friends!! (PC, iOS, & Android. Lower case “a” infront of the numbers indicates Android players. Lower case “i“ infront of numbers indicate iOS players. Just numbers indicates PC players!! ) wink

The best way to acquire new friends, is to specifically post and state what you are seeking in the appropriate Thread. In your case that would be PC Friends.
You may find that here: 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/1294
You will want to have enough friends to keep you busy playing in their PR’s when the FE begins!! So now is a great time to post stating that you are new to our wonderful family of the MC Delphi Community Forum (Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! ) and are seeking PC Friends. (Vs just responding to other’s posts, which is so generous and thoughtful!! ).

Also, please join our Master List!! 
Leave your information, and the extremely cool Chilpep sunglasses, will add you at the next revision!! 
You will find that link here: 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/612

If you have any other questions, or I may be of any help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me!!
Stay safe and well!!

Debbie~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

CC to chilpep