Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle PC Master List   Player Lists

Started Sep-8 by dustyretired; 525 views.
dustyretired

Sep-8

Hello

About 2 months ago, my sister mentioned she was moving her MC game over to her pc. In our discussion about what type of game MC was, I wondered why I had not heard of it. I checked it out and started playing.  What a FANTASTIC game.  The art work is absolutely gorgeous. My highest praises to the people involved in this. We both would like to be added to the PC Master List.

Old Dusty Road    870025         Cl angel 865553

I would also like to say Thank You, to the generous friends I have already made. We welcome new friends.

Thanks, dustyretired

Hello and Welcome to the forum.....

If you are looking for new friends you may want to post in this discussion, it is specifically for PC friends............

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/1258

No apologies necessary, this was the place to post to be added to the Master List.  I just wanted you and your sister to have the best opportunity to gain some new friends so that's why I recommended the other discussion. 

Keep stormin' the castle.................

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Sep-10

Hello and Welcome to All

I would like to be added to the Master PC list

WhoMe  506674

Thanks

chilpep

Sep-13

Hi Dusty

Welcome to you and your sister.  I have added both of you to the PC Master List.  Your sister's (CI angel) forum name on that list is N/A, as I assume she does not have a forum name.  If I am incorrect, please let me know.

chilpep

Sep-13

Hi Gertie

You were on the PC list, but were minus your game name.  I have updated the list to include it.

dustyretired

Sep-14

Thank you Chilpep.  My apologies for not giving you her forum name. Can't reach her at the moment, but I believe it is clangle. Same as her game name, just no space between the cl and angle. Sorry for the extra work on your part.

chilpep

Oct-2

Hi dusty

Will change her game name.  Won't add forum name until I can link it on the spreadsheet to her profile.

dustyretired

Oct-2

Hello Chilpep,

Above you said you will change her game name. I thought it was her forum name you didn't have?

Game name is Cl angel

Forum name is Clangel

I hope this is what you need or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks, Dusty