Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-11 by Susanna502MC; 1411 views.
Susanna502MC

Sep-11

Got an update on pc. Don't see any changes. No update yet for android. I checked Play Store - nothing there.

I'm on PC. On July 30 my PROD number changed (to 2155) and there was never any update, tonight my number went up to 2194, so we'll see if things are different this time.

Update to this post: I just got the Changes Are Afoot message, after I noticed my Content number has changed (was 2153, now 2155).

Di (amina046)

Sep-11

I had a small, short update on PC too.

Who knows? ---- right now the game is in a state of total, complete boredom.

Susanna502MC

Sep-12

Please note - there are several different numbers. 2194 is end of the Product code. The Content number went from 2153 to 2155.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-14

I have been gone 4 days and when I started my game there was small download. but I saw no changes either...they have done this before so maybe things will happen soon...

Di (amina046)

Oct-12

I got an update today and my numbers went to 2204, could that be the fix for ios 14?