Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Download stuck   Technical Issues

Started Sep-12 by jack7242; 635 views.
jack7242

Sep-12

I had a download yesterday which went through quickly, but  tonight I get a download message, but nothing downloads. I've gone into BF to check for downloads manually, but there are no new downloads. So I am stuck unable to get into my game. Anyone else having this problem? Playing on PC.

Robert (amf368)

Sep-13

I had that problem yesterday on my Robert2 PC game. it finally downloaded today. My best advice.  Open the game,  wait two to three minutes, if the download does not happen, leave game and try again later.

Merry1043

Sep-13

I have spent tow days getting in and then not. I contacted Big Fish but so far I have done everything they said to try. Delete program reinstall. I thought it was fixed but it has started again

missyww13

Sep-13

I've been having the same problem for 2 days now. Maybe it'll get fixed Monday.

jack7242

Sep-13

Tried all PM and finally got into the castle, If at first you don't succeed ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
jack7242

Sep-13

Aaaargh! I spoke too soon. Just tried to log into the castle, but the dreaded download is back. Laptop in danger of taking flight out of the window.

Merry1043

Sep-14

I have had this problem for three days. I contacted Big Fish but so fr the only thing they say to do is things we all know how to do. Delete, reinstall, turn automatic download off to manual. These do not fix the problem. I asked them why they did not remove the download as it hasn't changed anything except make problems for a lot of us

jack7242

Sep-14

Ho hum, could not get past download message, quit, minding my own business, when the castle started loading on its own, quit again, but the castle had other ideas, loaded again! In desperation, I shut down laptop. After a couple of hours, tried again, got into the castle, for about 5 minutes, when message appeared, download pending, game must close. Thinking that maybe the problem was fixed, quit the castle. Guess what? Download not loading! Gee what a surprise!!!!

I've been roaming the castle for 5+ years and I am having difficulty recalling how often downloads have gone smoothly. Far less than those with problems. Do Elephant/BF not beta test these b4 release?

Merry1043

Sep-14

I have sent another message to Elephant Games and had already sent one to Big Fish.  Maybe if they get enough people complaining they will fix it.  I am about ready to unstall Big Fish i AM SO TIRED OF NO SOLUTION

Joan56

Sep-14

Exactly same here. I got in once played for a few minutes then the shutdown to update and can not get back in.