Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Kae   Friends

Started Sep-15 by akge; 516 views.
akge

Sep-15

To all my friends,

My computer just died and of course I had not backed up anything. It may be the hard drive or I may need a new computer. It's going to take some time to find out just what's wrong. I'll let you know when I'm back. Meanwhile, keep storming the castle. 

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 1
Honeyphan

Sep-15

I'm so sorry to hear that, Kae! I hope you get things fixed easily and are up again soon! :)

In reply toRe: msg 1

Hi Kae

Sorry to read about your computer problems.  I hope you manage to get it and your game sorted and are back playing soon.

Take care

NuttyNana

In reply toRe: msg 3
akge

Sep-24

I talked with my computer repairman and was told I have a corrupted operation system, namely Windows 7. I decided to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10. While he can transfer all my files, I'll have to download all my games again. So it looks like I will be starting over. Fortunately, I have kept track of all my friends ids so I will be reinviting you in the next few days. If you don't receive an invite by next weekend, let me know. I'll be sending in a ticket to BF to hopefully get all my achivements, coins, etc., back. Meanwhile keep storming the castlel.

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 4

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you get everything back with no problems.

NuttyNana

In reply toRe: msg 4
Honeyphan

Sep-24

Oh, wow - I'm so sorry this happened to you but glad you found the problem and are able to get it sorted out! <3 Hopefully, all of it!

In reply toRe: msg 6
akge

Sep-25

I got my computer back today and have downloaded MC. I'm already at level 8. My new game name is Kae3. I've sent out some invites and will try to get the rest out this weekend. If you don't get one by next week, let me know. Of course this happened just when we get a new download. I have also sent BF a ticket so we'll see how much they can give me back. Keep storming the castle.

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 7

Glad you have your computer back. Hopefully your game will be soon.

I don't even have the update for some reason so I'm waiting to hear back from Big Fish as well.