Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS 14 and MC   Technical Issues

Started Sep-16 by Myelle (Myelle01); 12246 views.
bajon

Nov-19

Should I delete Paige 1 of 2 from my friends?

Joann1of9

Nov-21

Thanks for asking.  I haven’t given up on my original iPad yet.  I haven’t figured out how to restore completely from back up yet.  I am really just scared to try.  I had hoped to be able to travel for the holidays and have my daughter do it but it doesn’t look like that will happen.  You can delete Paige and if I get it to work, I will reinvite you.  Congrats on getting all shards for magic miser achievement.  I have picked up over 1500 by visiting friends rooms during this fall event but I still need 25 thousand more!

bajon

Nov-21

I won't delete it yet. I did notice it has the current room open so it is still good.

It was so great to get all the shards!! I noticed I was down to needing around 900 so I went thru everything I had and was able to come up with the 900.  Don't know what I will work towards next, not close on the ones not done.  Trying to get a lot of coins for the next update.relaxed

Take care and hope you get the old ipad going.