Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Update!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-17 by Anglesey; 5759 views.
Anglesey

Sep-17

It's a bigish one 660 "downloads". The story continues............(not a CC)

For me in the UK, the updates usually happen late evenings when I'm asleep. So this is strange.

Cheers everyone hibiscus

Just looked at my Game Manager, update available, downloading now................

All numbers, Content, Client and PROD end in 2195

Update: 2 new puzzles

---- and content update (always enjoy moving the story along)!

---- some new items to craft (6 maybe?)

---- no actual event starting yet (which I am not particularly excited about ---- 9 new floaters for 3 new achievements, trick or treat kids, and prolly another CC ---- all of which is fine, but very boring for those who have seen this pattern for 15 or so events ---- so while new players will find it unique, long time players will hope for something new, different, and innovative.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Anglesey

Sep-17

Have gotten into new scene (sorry can't remember name) cost 21800 coin (yes strange amount to ask). Rather pretty night time town. Opened two new HOS and two new ZZs. 

Have stopped playing as my next task involved opening another new scene (again for 21800 coin) as I want to take my time with the update. I don't like rushing through-I'll leave that to the others.

Good luck!

Anglesey (NightBear in the Castle)

Honeyphan

Sep-17

Thrilled - and surprised to see a new update already.

I had understood that they only happen 3 - 4 months apart, and it's been only 2 months (since July, right?)- but I am eager to engage...

:)

Have fun, everyone!

attie1234

Sep-17

Hi everyone!  I just updated one of my games (Attie) on IOS and am now unable to get in. I hope this is just a glitz but am too scared to try it on my other game (Benit). Please, let me know if anyone else is having a problem with iOS. TIA! disappointed_relieved (Attie/Benit)

TJ (StarBlazes)

Sep-17

Hi Benit, I updated earlier with no issues so hopefully it was just a temporary glitch you encountered. 

attie1234

Sep-17

Thank you TJ!  I hope so!  bird Attie/benit 

Edited....I just sent a ticket to Big Fish. I did open my Halloween room a few days ago so even if I don't get the game back, all my friends will be able to play that room. Finger's crossed! 

• Edited September 17, 2020 9:13 pm  by  attie1234
Honeyphan

Sep-17

Are you sure it wasn't 21,500 coin? I could have sworn that's what I read to open it (could be wrong.) - and you're right - that nighttime town is pretty. :) Reading the journal note there, I'm like - um, what? lol

TJ (StarBlazes)

Sep-17

Oh no Benit I’m so sorry I’ve heard that the newest iOS update caused glitches in the MC game. Did you up date Ios it may not be the game update it may be an Apple iOS issue? Either way I hope it gets resolved for you soon!