Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 148 - News Junkie   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2152687 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

9/22/19

Xerxes, or Serse, to give it the Italian title, may have been a flop at its conception, but its enduring Largo aria has touched many hearts since it was first performed in 1738. Unexpectedly, Handel's opera, based on the story of Xerxes I of Persia, didn't go down too well in 18th Century England

See the source image

Msg 368.26050 deleted
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

9/22/19

Round 5...…………………...

Aria (In music is a self-contained piece for one voice, with or without instrumental or orchestral accompaniment, normally part of a larger work.. The typical context for arias is opera, but vocal arias also feature in oratorios and cantatas)

KatieAn56

9/22/19

The Barber of Seville

an opera buffa in two acts by Gioachino Rossini with an Italian libretto by Cesare Sterbini.

Image result for The Barber of Seville

• Edited September 22, 2019 10:21 pm  by  KatieAn56
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

9/22/19

Cassette Tapes

Still have some of these...…………………...forgot to mention in my Eight Track Tape post that my Dad still has some and still plays them.

KatieAn56

9/22/19

DVDs

and after 8-Track tapes (I still have mine), Cassette Tapes (still have mine) CDs (still have mine) came these

Image result for dvds

• Edited September 22, 2019 11:33 pm  by  KatieAn56
PTG (anotherPTG)

9/23/19

ffff - very very loud

Example is "Mahler's Hammer" in the score:

See the source image