Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 134 - Foreign Languages   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1385978 views.
KatieAn56

Oct-24

Virgil Van Dijk (Dutch soccer player)

a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a centre-back for English Premier League club Liverpool and captains the Netherlands national team. Considered to be one of the best defenders in the world, he is known for his strength, leadership and aerial ability.

Image result for Virgil van Dijk

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-24

Walter Reginald "Wally" Hammond (19 June 1903 – 1 July 1965) was an English first-class cricketer who played for Gloucestershire in a career that lasted from 1920 to 1951. Beginning as a professional, he later became an amateur and was appointed captain of England. Primarily a middle-order batsman, Wisden Cricketers' Almanack described him in his obituary as one of the four best batsmen in the history of cricket. He was considered to be the best English batsman of the 1930s by commentators and those with whom he played; they also said that he was one of the best slip fielders ever

See the source image

KatieAn56

Oct-24

Xavier Barachet (French handball player)

two-time World champion and European champion with the French national team. Since 2006 he plays for Saint-Raphaël Var Handball in the Ligue Nationale de Handball. On 1 January 2013, Barachet was made a Knight of the Légion d'honneur.

Image result for Xavier Barachet

LvlSlgr

Oct-24

Cale Yarborough (NASCAR race car driver)

Zdeno Chara (Ice Hockey)

This guy stands at 6 feet 9 inches tall, tallest person to play in the NHL...…………………….

KatieAn56

Oct-24

Round 2...

Hank Aaron (Baseball Player)

Henry Louis Aaron, nicknamed "Hammer" or "Hammerin' Hank," is a retired American Major League Baseball right fielder who serves as the senior vice president of the Atlanta Braves

Related image

LvlSlgr

Oct-24

Cassius Clay (boxing) Clay converted to Islam and became a Muslim after 1961, and eventually took the name Muhammad Ali.

Clay at the 1960 Olympics where he won a Gold Medal in the light heavyweight division.

• Edited October 24, 2019 10:21 pm  by  LvlSlgr

You put a curse on me...…………….was cruising along in my rooms and then I stopped to read some posts, went back in and did one room and got the dreaded "Please wait....."...…………..

Stefon Diggs (Football)

LvlSlgr

Oct-24

Sorry ... disappointed I haven't been back in so I may have done the same to myself.

John Elway (football)