Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 143 - What R U Wearing?   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1952935 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-18

Downing  College, Cambridge

Image result for downing college cambridge

LvlSlgr

Jan-18

Earthship Biotecture (Tres Piedras, New Mexico) - The Earthship Project began in the 1960s, and began taking overnight guests into its sustainable pods about two decades ago. Each of the earthships is made from sustainable or recycled materials and recycles its own gray water, generates its own power and even grows its own food. You will find some modern amenities, like TV, streaming Netflix and Wi-Fi.

• Edited January 18, 2020 11:22 pm  by  LvlSlgr
datsalotta

Jan-19

FRENCH CREEK INN - Phoenix, Az

Image result for FRENCH CREEK INN

P1tbull

Jan-19

The last one should have been an F relaxed

LvlSlgr

Jan-19

datsalotta - did your picture cover up part of the name of the accommodation you posted? confused

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-19

It's Full Title is "FRENCH CREEK INN - Phoenix, Az"

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-19

Garden House Hotel Cambridge UK

Image result for garden house hotel cambridge

datsalotta

Jan-19

Thank you and yes I had an issue trying to bring in that picture to fit.

LvlSlgr

Jan-19

Howard Johnson's (USA) - is an American chain of hotels and motels located primarily throughout the United States and Canada. It had also once been a chain of restaurants for over 90 years and its name was widely known for that alone. And yes, there are some of these motels still around. As of December 31, 2018, it has 338 locations with 42,181 rooms. The one below is in Lexington, KY.

Restaurant

As a kid, I recall going to the restaurant in Louisville ever so often. I always got the fried clams. And they had several different flavors of ice cream. I think it was 28 flavors and it was exciting because this was way before Baskin-Robbins was in the area.

P1tbull

Jan-19

Iglu Dorf Zermatt - The hotels out of snow are built with muscle power, snow ploughs, balloons and plenty of passion in around 3,000 hours every winter. A tunnel system connects the igloos to each other and international artists decorate the interior spaces of the Igloo-Villages with careful attention to detail, creating enchanting fantasy worlds in snow and ice art. You can also build your own igloo, or have a custom built igloo. They have Igloos in 4 locations across Switzerland as well as in Austria and Germany.

LvlSlgr, until I went to Asia, I had never heard of Baskin Robins lol. They are everywhere over there. We don't have one here in my city in New Zealand so maybe thats why I hadn't heard of it.

• Edited January 19, 2020 6:23 pm  by  P1tbull