Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 143 - What R U Wearing?   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1959062 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-4

Elephant and Castle is a fast-changing area with modern developments like the Strata tower, nicknamed the "Razor". London South Bank University students hang out in night spots including hip Corsica Studios and iconic dance club the Ministry of Sound. The area is known for Latin American eats and there's global street fare at Mercato Metropolitano food hall. Planes and tanks are on display at the Imperial War Museum.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-4

Garrick Theatre London

The Garrick Theatre is a West End theatre, located in Charing Cross Road, in the City of Westminster, named after the stage actor David Garrick. It opened in 1889 with The Profligate, a play by Arthur Wing Pinero, and another Pinero play, The Notorious Mrs. Ebbsmith, was an early success at the theatre

Image result for garricktheatre

Hull-Rust-Mahoning Open Pit Iron Mine (in Hibbing, Minnesota, United States, is the largest operating open-pit iron mine in Minnesota. The pit stretches more than three miles long, two miles wide, and 535 feet deep. It was established in 1895 and was one of the world's first mechanized open-pit. This open pit mine was actually formed by more than 40 separate properties. Today, views of the mine have inspired folks to coin the phrase, “Grand Canyon of the North” to describe the sight. It is a landscape that has been more than 120 years in the making)

This mine is down the road from me...…….

You can watch the mining going on from various positions at the Hull Rust Mine View....

Also on display at the Mine View is the equipment used in mining...………….

Closer view of the trucks used...……….

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-4

Imperial War Museum London Free IWM London is the world's leading museum of war. Founded during the First World War, it gives voice to the extraordinary experiences of ordinary people forced to live their lives in a world torn apart by conflict.

Image result for imperial war museum

Image result for imperial war museum

Judy Garland Museum (This modest house in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, was home to Judy Garland for her first four years. The 1920's home has been restored to look and feel as it did when the Gumm Family lived there many years ago. Come see where "Baby Gumm" got her start. We also have a Children's museum with many hands on activities for kids that will get their imaginations going)

These ruby slippers were stolen from the museum in 2005, they were recovered in 2018 in an FBI sting operation....

Stolen 'Wizard of Oz' Ruby Slippers Returned 13 Years Later

More than a decade after being stolen, a pair of ruby slippers worn by Judy Garland in "The Wizard of Oz" have been recovered. They were taken from a glass c...

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
LvlSlgr

Mar-4

The Kentucky Derby - is a horse race held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky Derby Festival. The competition is a Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds at a distance of one and a quarter miles (2.0 km) at Churchill Downs. Colts and geldings carry 126 pounds (57 kilograms) and fillies 121 pounds (55 kilograms). It is dubbed "The Run for the Roses," stemming from the blanket of roses draped over the winner. It is also known in the United States as "The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports" or "The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports" because of its approximate duration. It is the first leg of the American Triple Crown, followed by the Preakness Stakes, and then the Belmont Stakes. Unlike the Preakness and Belmont Stakes, which took hiatuses in 1891–1893 and 1911–1912 respectively, the Kentucky Derby has been held uninterrupted since 1875. Even with the Olympics and major professional sports leagues canceled at those points, the Derby, Preakness, and Belmont took place during the Great Depression and both World Wars.

• Edited March 4, 2020 4:26 pm  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-4

Lincoln's Inn Fields is the largest public square in London. It was laid out in the 1630s under the initiative of the speculative builder and contractor William Newton, "the first in a long series of entrepreneurs who took a hand in developing London", as Sir Nikolaus Pevsner observes

Image result for lincolns inn

MN Boys High School Hockey Tournament (One of the most prestigious high school competitions in the nation kicks off March 3, 2020 when the State of Hockey lives up to its billing as the epicenter of all sports played on a sheet of ice. Yes, it’s time once again for Minnesota’s annual Boys’ Hockey State Tournament — a 16-team, single-elimination event that produces two state champions and all kinds of memories for players and fans alike)

From last year's tournament...…………….

2019 Minnesota High School Hockey State Tournament

Here is a video montage of the emotion filled weekend in St. Paul. Congratulations to Class A Champions St. Cloud Cathedral and Class AA Champions Edina. Vid...

But there is also an added twist that has become synonymous with not only Minnesota, but the sport of hockey as a whole. As great as the on-ice product can be, the Minnesota state tournament wouldn’t be the same without the added bonus of “Minneflowta” and all of the wackiness it brings in the form of early-1990s hairstyles revealed during pregame introductions.

MSHSL players flaunt their flow at Boys' State Hockey Tournament

Players at the MSHSL Boys' State Hockey Tournament show off their incredible haircuts and over-the-top hairstyles during introductions. Courtesy of 45TV/prep...

This tournament started today and runs through Saturday.  You'll find almost every tv in Minnesota tuned into this tournament...…………………….

LvlSlgr

Mar-4

Ned Beatty - born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, Beatty is a retired American actor and singer. He has appeared in more than 160 films and has been nominated for an Academy Award, two Emmy Awards, an MTV Movie Award for Best Villain and a Golden Globe Award; he also won a Drama Desk Award.